TAR - Epi 11.15

iVillage Member
TAR - Epi 11.15
Mon, 11-16-2009 - 10:56am

So it's getting down to the wire! I am not surprised at all that Gary and Matt got eliminated. Even with that huge even-upper on the ferry, I just knew. The Saunabuss was certainly as easy, if not more, than making the soup but not as awkward. The Saunabuss... anyone else creeped out by that? When Matt couldn't look at the clue and get the "candle" part of candleabra, I knew they were sunk. At least they gave it their all and had a good time!

Just what was up with the brothers' undies? Didn't they close in the front ;)? I don't remember when all the animosity started between them and the globes so was surprised to see it blow up like that - anyone else?

To me, it's looking like Megan and Cheyne might have this season in the bag.

<
iVillage Member
In reply to: jettidog
Mon, 11-16-2009 - 11:30am

Kelli--I am also

memeu siggy 4-08

iVillage Member
Mon, 11-16-2009 - 12:43pm

Since no one else had undie issues, I was wondering if it's b/c the bros were "happy" to see those male v-ball players... if you catch my drift...

I thought they were just trying to pass them too but there wasn't any room so what can you do? It looked like they were both going to be hurting the next morning. I couldn't think of a time where the globes said or did anything bad to the bros to make them hate them so much. Maybe editing? I think the globes didn't care either way till it got nasty on the mat.

It'll be interesting to see how it plays out next epi!

<
iVillage Member
Mon, 11-16-2009 - 5:07pm

I thought globe was mad at brother but it was globe that tripped up brother and made him fall so why would he be mad KWIM? Maybe there were elbows flying or maybe they were just running and flailing about. I don't think there is any reason to have a grudge but they probably will. I think the brothers are intimidated by globes.

LOL at the Matt(?) saying "I got to shoot radishes at a moose sign in a swamp while wearing snowshoes" or something like that.

They should make a show with these type of challenges without all the travelling around. Is there such a show?

Photobucket

Lilypie First Birthday tickersLilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Photobucket

Photobucket

iVillage Member
Mon, 11-16-2009 - 7:41pm

I was wondering the same thing about the bros and the undies.