TAR - Epi 11.22

iVillage Member
TAR - Epi 11.22
Mon, 11-23-2009 - 12:30pm

Ok, I officially can't stand the brothers anymore. Nothing to do with the game. Maybe they remind me too much of growing up with a bunch of siblings. Or it's their complete geographical and general stupidity. Either way, I cannot stand them.

I liked the opera house challenge the best. It was tough and funny :) I thought for sure that Brian and Ericka were going to be toast but then I can never keep my elim/non-elim legs straight! Ericka didn't seem to be even trying in the opera house. She just seemed mad at Brian.

DH got a little upset at the shenanigans that went on last night but it doesn't bother me. I would probably be one of those people in a game/race to win a million bucks. As long as it's in rules, I'd go for it!

I think it's going to be an exciting ending :)

<
iVillage Member
In reply to: jettidog
Mon, 11-23-2009 - 7:49pm

OMG I was pissed that it was a non-elimination leg.. She wasn't even running or trying.

Going for the Globes in final if we ever get there!

Photobucket

Lilypie First Birthday tickersLilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Photobucket

Photobucket

iVillage Member
Tue, 11-24-2009 - 9:28am

Ericka is like teflon! Don't blame me, don't blame me! Argh. And then hanging off that wire, spending all her energy yelling at the brothers not to take her taxi instead of trying to get herself across to the end. I'm tired of her yelling. Too bad it wasn't an elimination leg.

The brothers always screaming at each other doesn't make me love them either. I like the team work that the Globetrotters and Megan and Cheyne have going. Either one of them could win and I'd be good with that.

iVillage Member
Tue, 11-24-2009 - 1:32pm
I gave up on the brothers a few weeks ago!