TAR Epi 3.14

iVillage Member
TAR Epi 3.14
Mon, 03-15-2010 - 12:03pm

What a great episode! They really messed with us on the editing, didn't they? I thought for sure J&J were going home. I knew they were way behind but didn't realize just how far until they started out when it seemed like everyone else was pretty much done.

The detectives are really kicking buns, I never saw that coming. Although Louie is really struggling physically. He didn't seem, or they didn't show, to have a problem on the bike. I thought they'd U-Turn Steve and Allie as they are a much bigger physical threat but Joe must have been on their last nerve, and more than the one time they showed on the bus. I felt bad for Joe and Heidi. I can't imagine anyone getting that sentence. Three words would have been hard enough.

It totally cracked me up with the producers put the ????? subtitles under Caite's face when she was talking with her mouth full!! ROFL! I'm still chuckling over that one! I am really liking Steve and Allie and it was great to see more of them now. Jeff was such a jerk to Jordan all day/night. She would barely uncross her arms at him, and that was with editing.

What did you think?

<
iVillage Member
In reply to: jettidog
Mon, 03-15-2010 - 12:54pm

I agree it was a good show last night!

Im sorry to see Joe and Heidi go but was happy for J&J!

I thought for sure someone would've u-turned the gay girls! as the previews from last week showed they getting mad! oh well...but wasn't she a B big time! I didnt sign up for this kind of stuff! LOL! its called a RACE, so get over it!

I also loved some of the ziggers last night! can't remember them right now! But there were a few good ones!

I don't get why "J&H" gave up, they should've just kept tring to figure it out! maybe take a 5 min break then go back in there! It seems when they "Know" they are last they give up.

I was happy the cowboys pulled back to the top 3!

I hate to tell Phil but when he says to them "your the team to beat" something happens to drop them out of the top 3! LOL!

Photobucket

memeu siggy 4-08

iVillage Member
Mon, 03-15-2010 - 2:16pm

I didnt sign up for this kind of stuff! LOL! its called a RACE, so get over it!

OMG, I totally forgot about that. ITA, I

<
iVillage Member
Mon, 03-15-2010 - 2:53pm
It will be interested to find out how long they were at the Morse Code task.
iVillage Member
Mon, 03-15-2010 - 7:21pm
What cracked me up is the cowboys running by people while they are just walking.