TAR epi 3/15

iVillage Member
TAR epi 3/15
Mon, 03-16-2009 - 8:46am

So what did ya think of this one!

The "nakie" phile was sooo Cute! LOL!

OMG that red head in her thong!! LOL! so funny!

then Micheal had make the others running with him go fast! LOL! didn't think a "little guy" would run that fast! LOL!

I was soo happy the blondes came in last...darn it, they get to stay! LOL!

Photobucket

memeu siggy 4-08

iVillage Member
In reply to: memeu2
Mon, 03-16-2009 - 10:09am

Great epi!

Powered by CGISpy.com
Mom to furangel, Chelse
iVillage Member
Mon, 03-16-2009 - 10:56am

holy phil, LOVED him in his undies!!!!!!!!!!!!! he has one nice body!

i was soooooo mad when the blondes got to stay. i was holding my son's toy (just a little people animal) and threw it on the floor. my hubby just laughed. i was so mad. why couldn't they do it last week so chris and amanda could stay?!?! oh well. i hope the speed bump royally confuses them and they are last again.

the skivvy racing was too funny. those russians were thinking those people were nutso. loved that guy that was trying to hit on the redhead while she was "racing". and the blondie in her thong, they couldn't have scripted that any better. and then i loved she said she was freezing her a** off...well maybe if you had a little cloth on it, that would help. hahaha!

and mike running in his army boots. that was super funny too. i was just glad it wasn't mel running in his undies! :)

i really like this season. i really like all the teams except the blondes. and i'm kinda of on the fence about victor and his sister now after their shadiness...i'm just glad it didn't put them in first.

Photobucket

iVillage Member
Mon, 03-16-2009 - 11:53am

We thought the whole epi was great! Isn't Phil quite the stud?!?! LOL!! DH - I did not need to see that. I'm looking forward to the speed bump - the more games, the more excitement!

You have to remember tho, when Vic and Tam took off at the gas station, Luke and Mar took right off after them leaving the reds behind at the gas station. They also used the blind u-turn. I mean c'mon on! Shady is as shady does! :)

My fav of the night was when

<
iVillage Member
Tue, 03-17-2009 - 9:50pm
I loved it how some of the teams just automatically assigned the player when they read (something like)"who has great stamina and no self shame" it was like "yep that's me. No self shame" Also, I LOLed when Jen was like "I had to borrow some underwear because I don't wear any". Never would have thought we'd learn people's underwear preferences! And Mike and his "choice of footwear", I was cracking up!

Photobucket

Lilypie 2nd Birthday Ticker

Photobucket