TAR Epic 3/22

iVillage Member
TAR Epic 3/22
Mon, 03-23-2009 - 8:48am

So what did ya think??

I always hate when they go to Inda! its soo sad and I hate that they live like that there. just sad! it was good to see on all thier faces the same saddness.

Back to the race!!

I wanted the blondes gone...yes!! thankyou. I was worried that Mike and Mark might not make it!! they just did beat them! WOW!

I was very proud of Mel, he did a WONDERFUL job!! I kind-of got peed with Mike saying "We will be here for ever..or I should've done this one"....give your father more pats not hits in the face boy! LOL!

I thought this was kind-of a borning epic!

WOW did ya see the 'next' week, poor

memeu siggy 4-08

Pages

iVillage Member
In reply to: memeu2
Mon, 03-23-2009 - 12:19pm
I agree. It really didnt seem like a close race for most just the last couple. I was LOL at trying to use the water buckets for the straw...READ THE CLUE!

Photobucket

PhotobucketPhotobucket

PhotobucketPhotobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

iVillage Member
Mon, 03-23-2009 - 2:50pm

I agree - it was a slow epi. The producers sure love India...

I am sure I'm in the minority here but I do not like the stunt guys. Esp the younger one with the goatee. Every week they get more and more on my nerves.

I do heart Mel and Mike. I like the Reds. It was funny how no one cottoned on to those baskets except for Mel - it must have hurt the women putting that rough hay down their tops - ouch :)

<
iVillage Member
Mon, 03-23-2009 - 3:45pm
I thought Victor also found the baskets almost right away and used it?
iVillage Member
Mon, 03-23-2009 - 4:05pm
That's right - he sure did. Victor and Tammy are miles ahead of everyone else. They are a shoe-in unless something drastic happens...

<
iVillage Member
Mon, 03-23-2009 - 4:37pm
I was glad I could fast forward during parts of this challenge....the hat/water part was insanely BORING! :o)

Photobucket

Lilypie 2nd Birthday Ticker

Photobucket

iVillage Member
Mon, 03-23-2009 - 9:18pm

i could not believe they were stuffing straw down their shirts. that would hurt big time! i was sooo glad mel figured it out and ended up kicking some butt. i really like those two.

BYE BLONDES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! i will NOT be missing you. they did kick butt and almost stay in but i was glad they didn't.

i did see that phil was there when margie collapses next week but he does go to the challenges and stuff so it could be at any of the things they have to do next week. i just hope she is ok and they aren't in last.

my final three teams would be margie/luke, mike/mel, and the red heads.

Photobucket

iVillage Member
Mon, 03-23-2009 - 11:14pm
My DVR didn't record all of Amazing race! I'm happy to hear the blondes went home!!