TAR Sun 10/5 epi talk

iVillage Member
TAR Sun 10/5 epi talk
Sun, 10-05-2008 - 8:44pm

Decisions -- do I watch TAR or switch to DH at 9p?

Oh the cheated-on-wife is is OBNOXIOUS !!!!

iVillage Member
Sun, 10-05-2008 - 9:13pm
Let's hope first to worst next week!

iVillage Member
Sun, 10-05-2008 - 9:28pm

it was a good show!

that one guy is jerk Teres...I love that they didn't know where the taxi was, dumb. it was bad that the football player's wife got help from the other guys and then got 1st place. that was kind-of mean of her.

but at the end they all finishing at the end...it was good!

I also thought she had a BIG head thinking that she 'made' the airlines change to a bigger plane to make room for them all...give me a break! LOL!

I wanted the brother and sister to make it. but to play dirty...its a game right! LOL!

Those blondes were dumd, doing the clue from the other task! LOL!

those divoress letting their taxi go...LOL!

I felt for the couple that got in last place...they didn't show them much until this show. but atleast they are looking at things with better eyes than they did before the race.

meme's list

memeu siggy 4-08

iVillage Member
Mon, 10-06-2008 - 12:20pm

I agree, it was good last night! Terrence and Tina were killing me - again. There was a 5 hour delay between flights yet Tina was literally directing the other teams to "her" flight - why?? Others could have missed that! All for pats on the back. The whole head thing with Terrence (now blow on it!) - the guy is just a freak. The southern belles handing out American candy to "help them further their game" was hilarious!

I just love the computer nerds, even when the one couldn't be sly enough to hide what he was doing at the roadblock

<
iVillage Member
Mon, 10-06-2008 - 2:03pm
Great show. Still not sure of my favorites but agree with PPs on the annoying ones!!

Photobucket

Photobucket

iVillage Member
Mon, 10-06-2008 - 8:57pm

Tina is a real piece of work, isn't she? "*I* convinced them to change to a bigger plane". Whatever, sweets. You needing seats may have HELPED them decide to move to a larger plane (to get more money), but YOU didn't TELL them or convince them to do it for heaven's sake! I think their marriage has way more issues than him cheating on her. I think their issues go far deeper than that.

I can NOT stand Terrence and Sarah. "They didn't even say hello to us!" *big pouty lip. This isn't a who can be the friendliest to other people contest. This is a COMPETITION. DUH. And I don't see HER running up to people and saying "Hello! Hi!" she comes across as a complete whine butt. Terrence is a bossy thinks-he-knows-it-all. Ugh. I want to tell him to stuff a sock in it.

I like Starr and her brother. I think they can win it all if Starr calms down.

I think I could like the mom/son team if we saw more of them.

I don't like the frat boys - they are so obnoxious.

I DO like the computer nerd/comic book guys.

Photobucket

PhotobucketPhotobucket
Photobucket
iVillage Member
Tue, 10-07-2008 - 12:47pm

I totally agree with what everyone else has posted.

Photobucket