How many are left?

iVillage Member
Mon, 04-13-2009 - 9:01am

There are 5 teams still in the race.

The Stun guys were in last. Mike and Mark. Last night was

memeu siggy 4-08

iVillage Member
Mon, 04-13-2009 - 9:09am

Hey, what's wrong with your posts? It's all fonted-up or however you put it?!!

No one got it elminated but the stunt guys screwed up again, and got a 4 hour penalty. So they have about 3 hours and ten minutes left on it and plus they a speed bump when they start out the gate on the next leg. Yay! Personally, I have never liked them.

Margie and Luke are really kicking buns! The one red is still being really atrocious but they had the sense to go get the bags as did Tammy and Victor. And that leaves just the sisters, right? Am I missing a team? I was pretty tired when I watched it last night - I don't remember much of it.

<
iVillage Member
Mon, 04-13-2009 - 12:07pm

Margie really rocked last night.

iVillage Member
Mon, 04-13-2009 - 9:50pm

holy batman...margie and luke rocked it! that denture thing was NASTY and i could never have done that.

mark and mike...dumb! they will be lucky if they are even close next week. aok with me as they aren't my faves.

kisha and jen...dumb! you NEVER leave your fanny pack with money and passports in it. guess they had a blonde moment there. i was glad they found a cabbie to give them a ride for free.

tammy and victor...love when one of them said something like "here are my thai trannies". ??? did they seriously go on the race hoping to get to hang out with some or were they just trying to be funny? it was just the oddest thing.

redheads...they are getting soooo mean. the race is really getting to them b/c in the beginning i wouldn't have thought they would turn out like they are.

the fight next week looks great!!! wish we could see it in all its glory.

there are only 2 non-elimination weeks this season, right? if so, they are done! my top three would be margie and luke, kisha and jen, and tammy and victor with margie and luke winning it all.

Photobucket

iVillage Member
Tue, 04-14-2009 - 8:30am

I think Tammy meant Mai Tai trannies, as in Mai Tai drinks - that's how I took it but not 100% sure.

It's been like tumbleweeds around here on this thread, Survivor and AI....

<
iVillage Member
Tue, 04-14-2009 - 10:57am

Margie and Luke -- or rather Margie - rock! Wow! Good for them. I think they're my faves.

The stunt guys are dumb. First off, NEVER leave your bags behind. Never. They should have known better than that. Second, you've already been penalized for things -- STOP breaking the rules! You know they have to know the rules and yet, they keep breaking them! I get the impression they are the kind of people who feel that rules are for everyone else and not them. Frankly, I wish it would have been an elimination leg and they were GONE. I don't like them. And Mark (I think that's the one) irritates me. Of course your brother doesn't want to leave his backpack behind - it has HIS stuff in it. And I think if I were on the race, I would likely take small things from home too. Yeesh.

Kisha and Jen - Another DUH moment. Not only did they leave their BAGS, but they left their fanny pack too. They are lucky no one stole it or the money inside. Crikey.

The one redhead (Jamie?) is just plain NASTY isn't she? She is just plain nasty and is out there giving Americans a bad name. LOL. I don't mind Cara (or is it Kara).

I don't know how I feel about Victor and Tammy. Sometimes I like 'em and sometimes I find them EXTREMELY annoying.

Photobucket
iVillage Member
Tue, 04-14-2009 - 12:37pm

I'm pretty sure Phil said three non-elimination rounds, so there will be one more.

iVillage Member
Wed, 04-15-2009 - 9:23pm

I said the same thing to dh about how stupid it was to leave your things behind. How often do they really go back to where they started? I would like to think that I would be wearing my passport at all times. And I agree how are you supposed to pay for your cab and things? I guess you have to beg for money. That is going to be hard to come back from.

Sarah