TAR talk - 04/26 epi talk

iVillage Member
TAR talk - 04/26 epi talk
Sun, 04-26-2009 - 3:08pm

Just setting up for tonite's episode.

iVillage Member
Mon, 04-27-2009 - 9:17am

I was wondering when they were going to "pull" that!! good time to do it too!! because those girls would've been out of here! I was proud of

memeu siggy 4-08

iVillage Member
Mon, 04-27-2009 - 11:38am

This is the first season I've watched this....so I didn't know about the whole "to be continued" the race isn't done thing as an option. I was a bit irritated! :o)

I can't believe how hard the synchronized dive thing was or that anyone would even try it. The brother and sister are completely different heights/weights that it would have been REALLY hard! Glad to see that Jen overcame her fear and finished the challenge. She was so scared - that was very brave of her.

I can't wait until next week!!!!!

Photobucket

Lilypie 2nd Birthday Ticker

proud herbivore

Photobucket

iVillage Member
Mon, 04-27-2009 - 12:21pm

Ah, it was your first snookering by the To Be Continued. I remembered mine - I was ticked! Can you imagine how tired they were after that swimming task too and Phil tells them - keep going! I see they are going to be eating disgusting things next epi - I'd take the foot thing over eating bugs anyday :)

I love your Proud Herbivore - when did you put that on there!?!

<
iVillage Member
Mon, 04-27-2009 - 12:36pm
I just added it. I had "Proud Vegan" before, but I guess I don't really consider myself vegan. "Vegan" can have some negative connotations to it, ykwim? I don't want people to think that I'm going to throw red paint on their fur coat or lecture them about eating chickens. I just choose to eat plants, selfishly, for my own health. :o)

Photobucket

proud herbivore

Photobucket

iVillage Member
Mon, 04-27-2009 - 1:07pm

One of my niece's had to go back to "vegetarian" when she and her DH added fish back in. She took last Friday

<
iVillage Member
Mon, 04-27-2009 - 1:21pm
LOL! :o)

Photobucket

proud herbivore

Photobucket

iVillage Member
Mon, 04-27-2009 - 1:36pm
Even though I cannot stand the red heads I actually felt sorry for them. Only for a second though. =) That one is so mean and complains about EVERYTHING!!!!

I'm kind of worried about Margie at this point. She looks really tired and like she has lost too much weight. The race isn't exactly healthy for anyone, but after Margie passed out the once, you can't help but be concerned.

iVillage Member
Mon, 04-27-2009 - 4:06pm

gotta love the keep on racing episodes. had forgotten about that til i watched the show. lol!

i was very proud of jen for overcoming her fears instead of letting it get to her.

i would have HATED that massage. i hate my feet being touched and then making it hurt on top, holy crap. i'm sooooo glad i could just sit and watch. :)

i was jealous they got to go swimming in the olympics pool. that would have been sooooooo fun! (i LOVE swimming)

it was an okay epi. i'm secretly glad the redheads didn't come in first b/c the one is really bugging me with all her complaining. did she not know what she was in for when she signed up for the race?

should be good next week with the nasty food eating. i could never do that but thoroughly enjoy watching others squirm! :)

Photobucket

iVillage Member
Mon, 04-27-2009 - 11:00pm

In regards to the communication barrier, I thought it was interesting that they were complaining about how hard it is to race when you don't speak the language.

They show Marge in the background just looking on and I am thinking, yep, Luke is doing it the whole time and you guys are mean to him. He doesn't speak any country's language.

Getting near the end - Yay!

Photobucket