TAR Talk 2.14 (spoilers)

iVillage Member
TAR Talk 2.14 (spoilers)
Sun, 02-14-2010 - 10:31pm

Hey where is all the TAR talk?

1) I am so happy it is back.

2) Phil is such a cutie.

3) The gays mimicking the Miss Teen was funny (not that he was teasing her but he did it so well)

4) Painted the inside of the WRONG HOUSE??? WTF? And those workers just stood there. That was awesome!!

5) Miss Teen saying "Danke" in Chile... HUH??

6) Cowboys are really cute and endearing...good competitors too!

Photobucket

Lilypie First Birthday tickersLilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Search & Win
Kiva - loans that change lives

Photobucket

iVillage Member
Wed, 02-17-2010 - 12:10pm

Thanks Vanasa for starting this post!

DH and I finally watched it last night. I loved that the gay brother did Miss Teen's speech verbatim, we thought that was hilarious :) It was funny too that his brother specifically said he wasn't gay. I think he's worried about a Sam and Dan comparison lol! Also agree about the daughter just walking in and immediately painting the interior, w/o even asking! The guy was ticked but I guess he felt he couldn't do anything about it - Americans and TV cameras! I cracked up when the undercover guys made the comment about not keeping up with Nanna, and then her "you'll get a nice home-cooked meal" comment.

Danke, China, Brazilian money.... Also, again, it seems like teams aren't reading the clues fully.

A lot of interesting personalities but we don't have any favorites yet.

<
iVillage Member
Mon, 02-15-2010 - 2:39pm
I'm guessing maybe the painters didn't speak English.
iVillage Member
Mon, 02-15-2010 - 1:46pm

Ok.. my antenna was acting like a jerk last night, so I didn't get to see the entire episode. Grr.

I don't care for the lesbians - not sure why, but they rub me the wrong way.

I really like the cowboys. They're funny. lol.

Like the grandma/granddaughter team and hope they go far.

What was up with them painting the inside of the house? And again, why didn't those guys say "Uh, you're at the wrong place??". One of the painters did tell the camera "I don't know why they're here". Why not tell them?? LOL.

Photobucket
iVillage Member
Mon, 02-15-2010 - 10:41am

I'm so with you all! Happy happy happy to see Phil again. ~sigh~

I haven't decided about the gay guy yet, jury is still out. Love the grandma/granddaughter team and the cowboys. I really don't like the Diva Queens - public transportation is not using valet parking? Seriously?

All the teams need to read the clues carefully. So many went wrong on the painting!

Christi, you nailed it - an hour of BL and two of AR!

iVillage Member
Mon, 02-15-2010 - 9:37am

Didn't love the gay guy and his brother...he was trying to be mean as far as the teen queen goes.

And she was a joke...Danca is Chile??? Then "we wrote details on our hands so we wouldn't forget"??? really?

fence.jpg picture by oct2028

iVillage Member
Mon, 02-15-2010 - 9:15am

I watched Undercover Boss as soon as Amazing Race was over and went to bed!