Ask Dr. Oz Your Questions on Weight Loss

iVillage Member
Ask Dr. Oz Your Questions on Weight Loss
Fri, 01-25-2013 - 10:48am

Hi Everyone,

iVillage's Kelly Wallace will be interviewing Dr. Oz on Monday and would like to ask him some questions from the community. The topic is weight loss, so if you have any questions on the subject, please post them here and we'll pass them on.

Thank you!

Community Leader
Tue, 02-12-2013 - 7:51pm

Healthy nutrition is what you ask ME about, Linda!  I missed my calling in life, I should have sought work in food and nutrition.  My dream job would be to work in a test kitchen, recipe development.  

I've been playing around with some Jillian Michaels' whey protein powder.  Just for the protein, after all, I'm not overweight but I have to have phlebotomy so keeping my nutrition in line is very important.  When you are seeing vampires every Tuesday,  you need some extra boost!

Photobucket
Community Leader
Mon, 02-11-2013 - 12:40am

Hmmmmm, somehow I don't think she will do that for you karen.  LOL  I'm out as I don't need any questions answered about weight loss. Maybe healthy nutrition or something though.  Smileycons!

Photobucket

Community Leader
Fri, 01-25-2013 - 7:05pm

Ask him to take those horrible photoshopped fat ads off of my Yahoo mail!  Does he really think we are that stupid?  

Photobucket