Birthday lunch with Nicki!

Community Leader
Birthday lunch with Nicki!
Sun, 12-23-2012 - 7:32pm

A wonderful birthday lunch with my daughter!  We went to a kitchy little place in Midtown Memphis called Stone Soup Cafe.  And we finalized our Christmas menu over lunch.  Nicki fell in LOVE with Eggplant Gratin, and I had a stuffed tomato; both dishes elevated to levels you would not BELIEVE.  And we started with an appetizer of guac and chips that was ALSO elevated beyond that description.  OH SO GOOD!!!  

It was rainy today, so my joints were telling me that being 58 IS everything it's cracked up to be!  OUCH!  

Photobucket
iVillage Member
Sun, 12-23-2012 - 9:00pm

I'm so glad you had a good birthday! The stuffed tomaI'm so glad you had a good birthday!  The stuffed tomato sounds like heaven.  And now I'm hungry for guac!to sounds like heaven. And now I'm hungry for guac!

~Misty~

Community Leader
Sun, 12-23-2012 - 10:04pm
Sounds like you had a great Birthday.. I wish you the best 58th one.. After 50 we don't talk age... LOL
<
Community Leader
Tue, 12-25-2012 - 6:36pm

LOL, Wren!  Yes, we should not mention age!  Today my 3 year old granddaughter asked my nephew, "How old are you?"  He said, "15.  How old are YOU?"  Hannah held up three fingers, then dropped one, indicating that she was 2.  I said, "atta girl, learn to lie YOUNG!" 

Photobucket