So I like fell in love with the tupperware site......

iVillage Member
So I like fell in love with the tupperware site......
Fri, 08-12-2011 - 2:24pm

I decided to look to see if they still made the sippy cups my mother has, that I'm certain my brother and I used and my DS is occasionally using now. And they DO!! Yay! And all kinds of other things that I would love to get but do not currently have the cash to do so, must wait on them :) Although they didn't have the exact type I was looking for, but maybe I just couldn't find it. I do believe however that I will be ordering some of these: http://order.tupperware.com/coe/app/tup_show_item.show_item_detail?fv_item_category_code=21000&fv_item_number=P10069141000 and possibly this:

Photobucket

Pages

Community Leader

It's way too easy to get way too "deep" in Tupperware.

Photobucket
iVillage Member
I don't think my mom had one piece of Tupperware. But then when I started cooking in my MIL's kitchen, it's full of it, and almost all probably 35-40 years old. I know she uses it daily, all in great shape. I have a few pieces, but would like more. But I'd get in trouble it DH, he says I have too much...lol.

~Misty~

Community Leader
I was wondering if they still did parties
Photobucket
iVillage Member

I love my tupperware, we sold some when we moved and then some more after we were here but only got rid of things we never used.

If you are wanting to get some why not think about having a party. People still love Tupperware and will come to a party if you have one. You might look for a person that has place in the mall near you. look on Craigslist for a local dealer or things you are looking for you might find it on there.

Community Leader

I'm a grandma, but I have MY grandma's tupperware pitchers that she made lemonade in for me!

Photobucket
iVillage Member
My mom has the capped ones, I think the caps are broken though, lol. I really do hope the quality is still the same so what I buy will last until I'm a grandma or longer :)
Photobucket
Community Leader

OH, I forgot about the capped S&P shakers that I got for our camper!

Photobucket
Community Leader
I also have plenty of tupperware after all these years.
<
Community Leader

When I was a new bride/new mom, Tupperware was only available at home parties.

Photobucket
iVillage Member
Its not that its too expensive, especially if the quality hasn't gone downhill like so many other products did or prolly will do, its just that I don't have the unplanned cash just hanging around for everything I want :P Especially considering I would have to count in shipping. I will get stuff, but it will have to be a piece at a time :)
Photobucket

Pages