Do you use Ginger in any recipes?
Find a Conversation
|Tue, 09-11-2012 - 8:49pm|
Ginger is amazing, it is...
• one of Mother Nature's natural antibiotic's
• a powerful remedy for nausea
• used in the treatment of menstrual cramps
• can offer migraine relief
• used for cold and flu prevention
• known to aid digestion by stimulating enzyme production
Make your on ginger tea simply by slicing a few slices of organic ginger place into a cup and add hot water, add a teaspoon of Coconut Magic to further enhance the healing properties and add to the delightful flavours.
I usually do this after a meal, the ginger helps stimulate digestion.
I like to use minced garlic and ginger on roasted chicken.
What do you use it in?