Q&E Babble

iVillage Member
Q&E Babble
Fri, 12-21-2012 - 7:34am

Okay, I give.   I am doing it.   I miss PPWM too much.

I want to babble.   I think you all want to babble.  So let’s babble here and then go back to PPWM when they finally get us fixed.   I know, it’s discouraging now, but I am too optimistic for my own good.   I do think iVillage will get this mess fixed.   One day. 

For those not on FB, Shelly is monitoring Waylon, debating on a trip to Pitt.   He ran a fever all day yesterday and most of the night.   At her last check in, he’s down to 99.   She’s calling the coordinator this morning.

I had my work party last night.   I took a platter of Jalapeno Cheese Grits.   I have never had 6 people ask me for a recipe before.   I heard they were, “on point” and “ready.”  I love it when I bring the most popular dish.   There wasn’t a scrap left.  

Off to get dressed for work.   As of 3:00 today I am done until January 2nd.   And then I can start counting down for my spring break beach trip.

photo BeachChairsRed.jpg

Pages

iVillage Member
Tue, 04-30-2013 - 2:14am

Holy Moly I would take that as a GOOD day =)..  Whoo Hoo Missy !

What ya gonna buy with the $$?

I so need to have one- these girls have left so many clothes here.. and then the baby clothes..

It wasn't an American Girl store- it was the Mommy Me Dolly Tea ?- it was at a golf course.. It was expensive.. You could buy matching kid/doll dresses.. 

OK I have ran outa time and don't have a question for the day .. sorry ladies.

Enjoy Today!

iVillage Member
Tue, 04-30-2013 - 6:26am

That tea does look like fun, Renee.   I bet Kynsie had a great time.   She sure is cute.

I have never taken my DD to an American Girl place either.   As far as I know the closest one to us is in Chicago.   DD has 3 of the dolls and had a ton of the clothes.    She used to have a friend over to play with them.   I loved that.

Shelly, those are nice rings.   Who cares where it comes from.   As for your post, it was weird.   It showed for hours that Sandy was the last one who posted in Babble, but when I opened the thread I saw your post.   So weird.   I still hate the software change.

I got the kids fed last night, took DD to softball, came home and mowed the lawn.   I had one swipe to go and that's when I saw the snake.  He was right at my feet.   I screamed and ran off.   The neighbors were out and she made her hubby go get it for me.   The snake wasn't moving.   He was there right by my mower.   I threw a rock at him and it just sat there.   Granted, it was a small garter snake, but I was still freaking out.   The neighbor picked it up and stuff was dripping from it.   He said the snake was peeing.   SO gross!  

And then to end my night the kids mention being with me all weekend.   I was like, "no, Jeff and I have plans."   I haven't seen Jeff in days and I miss him.   Stupid constantly busy lifestyle.   Well, the kids inform me that their dad and his GF are leaving for FL on Friday and they are with me for a week.   HUH??   Nice notice.   He is the most self-absorbed, inconsiderate man ever.    I have plans.   I hope no one ever wonders why I divorced him.  He's awful.   I cannot imagine what the troll he dates sees in him. 

photo BeachChairsRed.jpg

iVillage Member
Tue, 04-30-2013 - 6:46am

Morning Ladies -

So Shelly you have picked out and even purchased rings.  When is the big day?  Have you picked out a day, time and place yet?

Renee "K" is so big!  How did that happen?  Tea party looked so pretty.  I'll bet she had a lot of fun.

Missy that is a great total for a down pour rainy day sale.  Just wonder what you might have made if it wasn't raining.  Maybe less because people were looking for something to do????  Guess we will never know.

Tracy on the "S" I would have had a heart attack.  I can't even type the word I am so afraid of those critters even little ones like you said.  Pictures of them upset me.  Whenever one comes on the TV John always tells me not to look.  Even he knows how they freak me out.  As far as your EX's troll, well as they say there is someone for everyone.  Lucky for them.

Well two years ago today is when my Mom passed away.  It's funny how sometimes it feels like yesterday and other times it feels like it was forever ago. 

photo RainyDay_zpsece18f80.jpg

iVillage Member
Tue, 04-30-2013 - 8:12am

Good Morning ladies!

Feeling sleepy today... Dad got the time difference mixed up and calls us at 5:30am to find out if its a boy or girl.... he thought it was 6am... like thats much better then 5:30am! lol so all the parents know now!

Renee- the tea party looks fun!! Kynsie is so big now!!

Tracy- Ugh on the douche bag ex... and yuck on the snake.... I would have screamed and ran away!

Sandy- wow 2 years already!!! big hugs....

Missy- woohoo on the garage sale!!! what are you going to spend the money on?

Shelly- nice rings! who cares where you buy them from!

Photobucket
iVillage Member
Tue, 04-30-2013 - 12:27pm

Hey it's letting me post!

Missy - nice haul!  One of my sister's friends is having a garage sale during their community ones in a few weeks.  Most of my baby clothes will be there.  I just have to price things with my sister.  I don't have to do anything else except collect money!  Score. 

Sandy - big hugs.  I know what you mean about the time that goes by.  Joe would be 30 right now and it makes you wonder where he would be right now. 

Tracy - I've had that happen with a snake in my yard before.  I was taking old food to the fence line.  I've never dropped anything so fast and ran.  Holy Cow.  Oh and total d-bag on your ex's part. 

Renee - looks like Kynsie had a lot of fun!  I've never really understood the whole American Doll thing.  To me, it's an expensive doll.

Shelly - sounds like you're in planning mode.  Drop some more details, girl!

photo PinkUmbrella_zps59410ee1.jpg

iVillage Member
Tue, 04-30-2013 - 9:23pm

No details to tell, yet. He hasn't even officially asked me yet. Although he did ask my dad if it was ok for him to ask me.  He also asked waylon if it was ok. Waylon said it would be "this summer" sometime when he asked.  I have no idea what kind of "wedding" we will have.  I would like to go somewhere, like Gatlinberg, TN

http://www.chapelathoneymoonhills.com/

I think that would be so super romantic. Even though neither one of us is the least bit romantic LOL And I don't really see us having the whole big church wedding, but I want something to mark the day for us.

Guess everyone was having trouble posting today, the board sure was quiet!

Photobucket

iVillage Member
Wed, 05-01-2013 - 2:34am

Two people at work just got married - they got their rings tatooed?  ( thats not spelled right )

First time I have heard of that !

Well this is my horoscope for today .... Sandy ??

Like an intense bolt of lightning out of the clear blue sky, something can happen that alters the direction of the path you're on today..

Enjoy your day ALL !

iVillage Member
Wed, 05-01-2013 - 6:28am

Morning Ladies -

Renee all I can say is that made me nervous and it isn't even my horoscope for today!  Better check in with us later so we can find out what that is all about!

Shelly you said he hasn't asked you but have the two of you talked about it?  Wonder what he is waiting for?  Is there a special day the two of you share in the summer?  I also do not believe you are not romantic.  I have not met a woman yet that wasn't somewhat romantic.  I also think his asking your Dad and your son if he could marry you is pretty romantic.  Romance does not have to be over the top crazy things.  It can be the small things you don't really even notice most times.  At least that's the way I look at it.  All weddings are romantic.  Oh and just in case you want some help planning that wedding remember how much of a fustrated wedding planner I am!  Of course that could mean I will need an invitation to this event - ROFL!!!  When is it you are going to be a bridesmaid?

photo RainyDay_zpsece18f80.jpg

iVillage Member
Wed, 05-01-2013 - 6:35am

Missy, that is a great total for a yard sale.   I'd have been very happy with it.   I know I need to do something like that. but I don't have a group to merge in with.   My mom won't do it.  

Shelly, do you think he is asking this summer, or are you getting married this summer?   Weddings are so much fun to think about and daydream plan.

I hate all the posting issues people are having.   7 months later and we are still struggling.   I simply do NOT understand why we've been left to wither on the vine.

Well, guess who set the wrong alarm this morning?   Yup, that's all me.   I knew I was sleeping in a little extra and skipping my workout.   I wanted to get up at 5:15.   I set a 5:15 PM alarm on my phone.  Ugh.   I hate when I do that.  I got up and the clock said 6:00.   I flew out of bed.   I guess I needed the sleep.   I rarely need to alarm.   I know what time I want to get up and my internal alarm usually works. 

photo BeachChairsRed.jpg

iVillage Member
Wed, 05-01-2013 - 7:05am

Good Morning ladies!

So apparently my sister is annoyed that shes the last one to find out about the gender of the baby... well geez I never see her online anymore, and if I send her emails she never replies! She came online after I did, and Mum got to talk to her for a bit, and she told her the news!  and one person at work is dissapointed that its a girl... guess its a good thing she has a son!

Shelly- wonder when hes going to propose!

Good thing you woke up in time Tracy!!

Okay I gotta get moving... short day today, unless someone calls in sick( 2 people did yesterday) and I get asked to stay later.... and Im off tomorrow! yay!!!

Photobucket

Pages