Q&E Babble

iVillage Member
Q&E Babble
Fri, 12-21-2012 - 7:34am

Okay, I give.   I am doing it.   I miss PPWM too much.

I want to babble.   I think you all want to babble.  So let’s babble here and then go back to PPWM when they finally get us fixed.   I know, it’s discouraging now, but I am too optimistic for my own good.   I do think iVillage will get this mess fixed.   One day. 

For those not on FB, Shelly is monitoring Waylon, debating on a trip to Pitt.   He ran a fever all day yesterday and most of the night.   At her last check in, he’s down to 99.   She’s calling the coordinator this morning.

I had my work party last night.   I took a platter of Jalapeno Cheese Grits.   I have never had 6 people ask me for a recipe before.   I heard they were, “on point” and “ready.”  I love it when I bring the most popular dish.   There wasn’t a scrap left.  

Off to get dressed for work.   As of 3:00 today I am done until January 2nd.   And then I can start counting down for my spring break beach trip.

Pages

iVillage Member
Tue, 03-26-2013 - 5:44pm

Afternoon girls!

Glad you got your package Mel!

Sandy and Susan dog accidents to start your day off with suck! Hope tomorrow goes better:-)

So ready for this day to be over. I'm tired, getting sick, baby b is sick, Evey is getting sick, and I am supposed to watch my friends 3 hellions today...they are rude, and they destroy Evey's room and then don't help clean it back up, ugh. This friend thinks because I stay home and they live in my neighborhood I am available to watch her kids whenever she needs it...ummm no...not a baby sitter. Its just getting ridiculous...

Anyways Evey had PT and OT, and I came home and cleaned and now we are watching Super Why! The songs on this show are so catchy...

photo augustafeb21.gif

iVillage Member
Tue, 03-26-2013 - 6:08pm

Mel did you get a cow diaper?????  Loved that cow one!

Oh and shame on Paul for suggesting you call and say you didn't get your package.  Doesn't he work for the other company?????  LOL!

photo RainyDay_zpsece18f80.jpg

iVillage Member
Tue, 03-26-2013 - 6:21pm

Doesn't the driver have to pay to have the package replaced if it's stolen or misdelivered?    Daisy, you'd know this one.

photo BeachChairsRed.jpg

iVillage Member
Tue, 03-26-2013 - 6:48pm

Daisy ~ Waylon's labs get off because he doesn't eat, so yes, in a way it is his fault.  Now his blood count, that one, I have no idea why it doesn't stay up.  IDK  as for eating, I don't know if it is medicine changing his taste buds, or him being stubborn.

I am all out of words today. . . . . Just done. 

Have a great evening!!!

Photobucket

iVillage Member
Tue, 03-26-2013 - 6:58pm
Shelly realistically though even if the medicine changed his taste buds he would still like SOMETHING ya know? How did his first round of school go???

photo augustafeb21.gif

iVillage Member
Tue, 03-26-2013 - 7:19pm

Yes I got 1 cow diaper!

Yes DH works for the opposition... I asked him to call for me, and he said no... so Im going to call and complain that it was delivered to the wrong house, not that I didnt get it... I cant lie....

Photobucket
iVillage Member
Tue, 03-26-2013 - 7:29pm

Ugh Gus- Im sorry everyone is sick at your house!

Oh! I got a letter in the mail yesterday from immigration! I have a date for my citizenship test! eeek! Our anniversary, april 11th! and we have to go to a place called Frederiction, which is 2.5 hours away, grrrrr Guess that means I better start reading the book they sent me!

alright time for bed... goodnight!

Photobucket
iVillage Member
Tue, 03-26-2013 - 7:38pm

And Tracy ~ Yes,P watched Waylon while I was in Charleston today. He has been watching them a lot for me.  He was so good with Jeffrey while I was in Pittsburgh. Jeffrey took turns staying here with him and up at mom and dads. And as for a job, he is "supposed" to go back to work on Monday. We shall see. Not that I am complaining about him being home, I have actually enjoyed it this go around!

Photobucket

iVillage Member
Tue, 03-26-2013 - 7:41pm
School went fine for him. his teacher was here about an hour and a half, and I'm not sure they got much done LOL ;)

Photobucket

iVillage Member
Wed, 03-27-2013 - 6:54am

Morning Ladies-

Shelly I am sure it was nice having a man around the house to help out this last trip to Pitt.  I am sure it helped everyone to know there was someone else to be able to count on too.  We know Phil has been there for his son lately but how about Scott?  Has he been behaving lately and has he seen his son?  I just need to ask to be sure I got this right - you said Scott didn't have his seatbelt on?

Mel glad you got a cow print!  Now you just need a T-shirt that has "Got Milk" on it - LOL!  Oh and I would call UPS but I wouldn't complain too much.  I would just let them know the driver messed up and they were lucky the other party was so honest.

So Tracy are you packed yet?

photo RainyDay_zpsece18f80.jpg

Pages