Q&E Babble

iVillage Member
Q&E Babble
Fri, 12-21-2012 - 7:34am

Okay, I give.   I am doing it.   I miss PPWM too much.

I want to babble.   I think you all want to babble.  So let’s babble here and then go back to PPWM when they finally get us fixed.   I know, it’s discouraging now, but I am too optimistic for my own good.   I do think iVillage will get this mess fixed.   One day. 

For those not on FB, Shelly is monitoring Waylon, debating on a trip to Pitt.   He ran a fever all day yesterday and most of the night.   At her last check in, he’s down to 99.   She’s calling the coordinator this morning.

I had my work party last night.   I took a platter of Jalapeno Cheese Grits.   I have never had 6 people ask me for a recipe before.   I heard they were, “on point” and “ready.”  I love it when I bring the most popular dish.   There wasn’t a scrap left.  

Off to get dressed for work.   As of 3:00 today I am done until January 2nd.   And then I can start counting down for my spring break beach trip.

photo BeachChairsRed.jpg

Pages

iVillage Member
Thu, 05-09-2013 - 6:19pm

Daisy, glad to hear you ordered your cord and got your tax refund! Your grandbabies are adorable!

Tracy, run, run, run. You will miss it but it gets tiring sometimes.

I helped at the school today......it was field day. Came home with a throbbing migraine. Ugghh

iVillage Member
Thu, 05-09-2013 - 6:26pm

Renee, why are you in Ann Arbor?

I had to take my mom to have an ultrasound after her chemotherapy today because the dr. thinks he found a new lump.  I can't figure that out since the other 3 tumors have decreased so much in size that he can hardly feel them at all.  Weird...   I hope it's just a harmless cyst...

photo Chairs_zps22c44493.jpg

iVillage Member
Fri, 05-10-2013 - 3:55am

I hope its a harmless cyst too...

Maggie got her 4 wisdom teeth out - she was puffed up quite big- but wouldn't let me take a pic .. She was a trooper !

It took only and hour and a half- we stopped and get her pills filled and i brought Amyah home with me. Maggie took today off.

Ahh Missy I loved helping at school  =)..

Ugh on the late night / long days Tracy- Hope you get some me time this week-end !

Ok time to roll it is FRIDAY !!

iVillage Member
Fri, 05-10-2013 - 6:46am

I hope Maggie is feeling okay today.

Ahhh... end of year field days.   I think DS's is next week.  I can't believe 2 weeks from today is it.

I woke up famished this morning.   I never wake up hungry.   I got to figuring- I had a 6" Subway sandwich last night about 6:00.   No chips with it, just the sandwich.   And I didn't have a huge lunch either.   I wish I had remembered to finish my My Fitness Pal entry yesterday.   It would have been one of those days with a warning that I wasn't eating enough.   I love those days.

photo BeachChairsRed.jpg

iVillage Member
Fri, 05-10-2013 - 7:01am

Morning Ladies-

Renee hope Maggie is feeling ok today.  All 4 out at the same time - ouch.

Daisy hope it is just cyst for your mom too.

Tracy I'm the opposite of you for yesterday.  I ate more a lunch than I usually do because I thought I was having a light dinner plus exercising.  Change of plans late in the day = big dinner + no exercise = MFP warning of oink-oink-oink!

photo RainyDay_zpsece18f80.jpg

iVillage Member
Fri, 05-10-2013 - 7:09am

Believe me, I get plenty of oink notices too.

Hey, I forgot to tell you all this one.  I got a text from my ex on Tuesday telling me he was home from his FL trip a day early and he'd take care of getting DS to his baseball practice that night.   Um, I had a whole intricate system in place that day getting everyone where they needed to be, when they needed to be there.   I had to make a ton of calls to reshuffle all of it.   And then there is the obvious, who comes home from Florida a day early?    The answer to that is one that didn't go to FL.   He said there were issues with their flight so they ended up canceling, getting refunds and then they went to a KY state park for 3 nights.   He had been home since Monday morning.   What?    First off, the airlines don't give refunds, they give vouchers for a future flight.   Second, it was cold and rainy here last weekend.   What a crappy get-away.   And he had said they were going because his gf had a training she was attending for work.   I just shake my head because that's all I can do.   I don't believe a word out of his mouth.

photo BeachChairsRed.jpg

iVillage Member
Fri, 05-10-2013 - 10:02am

Sounds for sure like you are smart for not believing anything he says!  It sounds like he can't even keep them straight anymore!  SO glad you are away from that jackass!

I was wondering how y'all read this thread?   I am going nuts shuffling through it every time I want to check!  It opens up to the very first page so I have to choose the LAST page and then I have to scroll down the thread until I find the last post I have read.  It gets really time consuminmg so a lot of times I just do not come here while at work and I'll check at home... but I got to wondering if y'all have to do that too?

So, Renee, Maggie had her wisdom teeth pulled at U of M in Ann Arbor?  Or am I losing it?

Better get back to work... it's raining cats & dogs outside but I love it!  Supposed to cool off this week-end a lot.  Was wishing we could go outside tomorrow night but it doesn't look good at all.  Hope everyone has a great Friday!

photo Chairs_zps22c44493.jpg

iVillage Member
Fri, 05-10-2013 - 3:03pm
Yes, that's how I have to respond to or read this thread too. But it's totally worth it to me. There are too many steps, it's cumbersome, and inconvenient, but if that's what I have to do to keep living in our Q&E world then I'll keep doing it. And my hat is off to all of you others that just keep on plugging away making this laughable software work.

photo BeachChairsRed.jpg

iVillage Member
Fri, 05-10-2013 - 3:14pm
Oh so the software is what's laughable. And all this time I thought it was me!!!!!

photo RainyDay_zpsece18f80.jpg

iVillage Member
Fri, 05-10-2013 - 6:20pm

Once you do it a hundred or so times you just well do it.. 

Thats exactly how I get here =)..

Yes Daisy at the Dental Building .. It was a graduate that took them out- students watched !

OK Maggie sold her truck !!!!

So now she can get that car - both her and Casey will have red 4 door grand ams !

She is a little sore today...

I need food ideas-I am tired of trying to think of something to cook.....

Pages