Q&E Babble

iVillage Member
Q&E Babble
Fri, 12-21-2012 - 7:34am

Okay, I give.   I am doing it.   I miss PPWM too much.

I want to babble.   I think you all want to babble.  So let’s babble here and then go back to PPWM when they finally get us fixed.   I know, it’s discouraging now, but I am too optimistic for my own good.   I do think iVillage will get this mess fixed.   One day. 

For those not on FB, Shelly is monitoring Waylon, debating on a trip to Pitt.   He ran a fever all day yesterday and most of the night.   At her last check in, he’s down to 99.   She’s calling the coordinator this morning.

I had my work party last night.   I took a platter of Jalapeno Cheese Grits.   I have never had 6 people ask me for a recipe before.   I heard they were, “on point” and “ready.”  I love it when I bring the most popular dish.   There wasn’t a scrap left.  

Off to get dressed for work.   As of 3:00 today I am done until January 2nd.   And then I can start counting down for my spring break beach trip.

photo BeachChairsRed.jpg

Pages

iVillage Member
Wed, 01-09-2013 - 3:57pm

Ok Shelly, I am seeing your FB post.   What's up?   The school official in me is dying here.   You know I live for that stuff.

photo BeachChairsRed.jpg

iVillage Member
Wed, 01-09-2013 - 3:39pm
Daisy it sounds like Ash works for a small company. She should find out if the belong to the Chamber of Commerce. If they do she may be able to get on a group plan through the chamber.

photo RainyDay_zpsece18f80.jpg

iVillage Member
Wed, 01-09-2013 - 12:56pm
iVillage is all wacky for me today.... I posted a recipe and it had an extra box ... there were three... subject, summary and body..... it was weird... I put the recipe in the 'body' box and left the summary box empty. It all ran together.... ugh... hopefully they are doing something that is gonna fix a lot of problems.... Ashleigh's arm is feeling a lot better.... it is still sore and she said it was hard to wash her hair and she cannot pick up either Luke or Presley but at least it isn't as painful as it was the day she did it. Her boss did call her again and told her she could get treatment and he'd pay for it but she told him if it did not get better she would. He and his wife both treasure Ashleigh so I am sure they would definitely take care of her if they needed to... he used to be (and can still be sometimes) a big jerk but he is generous with her. Now if we could just get him to put her on an insurance plan! He gave her $400, a Kindle Fire HD, 2 beads for her Pandora bracelet (that they got her last year), 3 or 4 bottles of lotion from Victoria's Secret, a zebra blanket and all kinds of other stuff for Christmas... and gives her an extra $50 each month for her to go to the post office twice a week... which is only about 5 miles out of her way. Anyway.... she is doing better and her injury is documented but hopefully she won't need to worry about it in the future. Renee, i will pray for Kay and her in-laws...sad stuff... but glad you get to spend some time with Dom (hope you don't mind if I shorten it... I am not really sure how to spell it... lol). It's cute... Have fun vacation planning, Tracy... Glad your dad is home, Sandy... did they ever figure out what happened to him for sure? Mel, did you ever get to have that talk with your dad's wife? I hope so... i hate when people do that to me, it's miserable. Well, I've been interrupted at least 6 times since I started this..... and I forgot what else I had to say. Better get back to work.... got PLENTY to do!!!

photo Chairs_zps22c44493.jpg

iVillage Member
Wed, 01-09-2013 - 12:02pm

Let's see if I can post.

Renee, sorry to hear about the Johnson family.

Daisy, sorry I thought you said Amber but it's Ashleigh that fell. How is she feeling?

Tracy, I love planning for vacations. Especially this time of year. Takes you to a whole new, warm place. Can't wait to hear which area you decide on. Either one is a good pick.

Well, look at this. I was trying to post a new siggy and Hunter is in there. I'll have to figure out what I did wrong later.

iVillage Member
Wed, 01-09-2013 - 9:41am
Renee that is very sad for the Johnson family. Guess she knew when she wanted to leave.

iVillage Member
Wed, 01-09-2013 - 9:31am

So sorry Renee.  Hugs to you, Kay, and family.

Of course we watched Justified, Tracy.  To good (looking) not to watch!  Did you watch the entire episode already?  What did you think?

photo PinkUmbrella_zps59410ee1.jpg

iVillage Member
Wed, 01-09-2013 - 7:24am

Let's see if this posts.

Sandy, I had the same thought: half day at 9:30??   Wow.  

Sad for the Johnson family, Renee. 

Renee, do you have the Pandora app?   Get it and try the Kenny Chesney or Toby Keith station.   They are both good.   I think you'd like them both. 

I stayed up and watched Justified last night.   That is a great show.   Anyone else watching it?   Susan?

I then got up at 5:15, the time I get up when DS is here.   I can sleep later when it's just me or me and the girl.   His school starts at 7:35 so I have to leave here by 7:15 to get him to school, 7:45 if no elementary run.   I got up early and did my 30 Day Shred DVD.   I am so proud of myself.   I have done pretty well diet and exercise this past week.   Yesterday I knew with overtime I wouldn't be able to do my DVD so I walked 2.5 miles while at work.   There are maps in the workroom showing different walking routes, telling you the distance of all of them.   I like it that my school is a single story- very spread out.   3 laps around the halls is a mile. 

I did some more vacation digging last night.   Still waffling on Vegas or Key West.   Jeff is going to Vegas next week.   Yes, without me.   Ask me how happy I am about that.   We are going to decide where to go when he gets back.   I will add here that the gun store he is working for is sending him on his trip.   He's going to that trade show we have been to many times.   They are paying his airfare, hotel, and giving him a credit card for food.   I still want to go too.

photo BeachChairsRed.jpg

iVillage Member
Wed, 01-09-2013 - 6:33am

Good Morning Ladies -

Renee did I read that right?  You said you will work 1/2 day and get out of work at 9:30 am????  Holy Cow.  I will have just been at work for one hour.  What time do you go to bed?

Well today is Wednesday at least I think today is Wednesday.  I have lost track of the days for some reason lately.  

Think I will go and try to get my identification back.

iVillage Member
Wed, 01-09-2013 - 4:00am

Lets see if I can post today- yesterday it said the post I was replying to didn't exist ??

Daisy at 5 I am driving- my radio in the car died and Maggie sleeps.. Can we say b o r i n g .. striaght road, no traffic and no radio. I did turn on my phone and scanned i heart radio. Wait yesterday I was working at 5 !  Already been there an hr and a half.. Today I will be driving at 5.. 

Yes Ashleigh needs to report her fall.. And go from there.
Mrs Johnson died Monfay morn at 533.  7 months and two weeks to the day after her son. Both on a Monday morn and the visit and funeral on same weekdays.

Tonight Molly works and I will have Dominic so John and I will take him. The funeral is tomorrow at 11. I will work half a day and get out at 930.

Well I hope yall can post today and have a good one !

Its humpday =)

iVillage Member
Tue, 01-08-2013 - 10:32pm

I can't post.   I lost what I copied from the long post I wrote out.   I can sign up for newsletters.

Home from work.  Watching Justified.   Love this show.

photo BeachChairsRed.jpg

Pages