Q&E Babble

iVillage Member
Q&E Babble
Fri, 12-21-2012 - 7:34am

Okay, I give.   I am doing it.   I miss PPWM too much.

I want to babble.   I think you all want to babble.  So let’s babble here and then go back to PPWM when they finally get us fixed.   I know, it’s discouraging now, but I am too optimistic for my own good.   I do think iVillage will get this mess fixed.   One day. 

For those not on FB, Shelly is monitoring Waylon, debating on a trip to Pitt.   He ran a fever all day yesterday and most of the night.   At her last check in, he’s down to 99.   She’s calling the coordinator this morning.

I had my work party last night.   I took a platter of Jalapeno Cheese Grits.   I have never had 6 people ask me for a recipe before.   I heard they were, “on point” and “ready.”  I love it when I bring the most popular dish.   There wasn’t a scrap left.  

Off to get dressed for work.   As of 3:00 today I am done until January 2nd.   And then I can start counting down for my spring break beach trip.

photo BeachChairsRed.jpg

Pages

iVillage Member
Tue, 04-02-2013 - 8:40am

Yes that is quite an interesting bush you have there Cara.

Tracy how is your weather?  How was last night's dinner?  Been crying in your beer over yesterday's game?

photo RainyDay_zpsece18f80.jpg

iVillage Member
Tue, 04-02-2013 - 8:40am

Good Morning ladies! Nothing exciting to report here... I slept on my neck funny, and now it hurts, grrrrrrr

Gaye-Im sorry to hear about Roo Ben....

Cara-interesting looking bush!

Tracy- have fun at the beach!!

Photobucket
iVillage Member
Tue, 04-02-2013 - 10:37am

Just want to make this clear... NOT my forsythia bush!  Belongs to a house on the way to the Y. 

I don't know if it is funnier now, or when it was fully erect..... I think it is maybe the contrast. Sure wish I could search and find the one from a couple years ago.....

iVillage Member
Tue, 04-02-2013 - 12:10pm

Well Cara things do have a way of drooping with age.

iVillage Member
Tue, 04-02-2013 - 12:25pm

LOL, Cara.  That's great. 

Looks like my hubby and I will be employed at the same place.  Waiting on his drug test and background check to come back before he tells his current employer. If all goes well, he may start Monday.

Tracy - go shake those kids and get them moving!!!  You can sleep later!  :)

photo PinkUmbrella_zps59410ee1.jpg

iVillage Member
Tue, 04-02-2013 - 4:57pm

Cara said erect.

It's been in the low 80's here.

That's right out our condo.  The seafood last night was great.   I'll post lots of pics when I get home.   Tonight is Publix grocery roasted chicken, rice, and salads. 

Susan, too cool on J working with you.   Hope that isn't awkward.

Shelly, how's your head?

Gaye, RooBen update?

Sandy, that game was awful.   We just had no answer for UConn.   They are awesome.

photo BeachChairsRed.jpg

iVillage Member
Tue, 04-02-2013 - 6:02pm

Cara said erect?????  NO!  WOW!  Who would of thought!

Beach view is lovely Tracy.  We have blue sky, sunshine and temps in the upper 30's with a windchill putting us into the teens.  Oh yes it is just lovely here too!  I am so sick of winter coats, boats, gloves, etc.  I want my capri pants, flowing tops and I want them NOW!!!!

Ok - now I feel a bit better - so Shelly how is your head?

iVillage Member
Tue, 04-02-2013 - 7:58pm

Cara said Erect and Sandy wants overflowing tops...

And this morning I couldn't even spell 'head'....

Gutter gals I am going to bed... And maybe dream of Tracys view  =(

iVillage Member
In reply to: glebou
Tue, 04-02-2013 - 8:40pm

Cara said "erect" and "bush" in the same post.  How did you all miss that?

Thank you all for asking about Roo Ben.  I don't know anything yet.  RooBen has to be weaned off his steroids  before they can assess him.  That may take a few days.  And when one fosters for a rescue, the rescue owns the dog, and we have a "gatekeeper," so to speak, that communicates with the clinic.  Because we get a reduced rate, the clinics want to talk to only one person; they don't want umpteen fosters and potential adopters calling the clinic for information.  You can understand that.  So I get my information through Sue, who also has a day job.

I can't take a foster to a clinic without getting permission from Sue, either.   There are alternate contacts in the case of an emergency if Sue can't be reached.

iVillage Member
Tue, 04-02-2013 - 10:01pm

My head is sore and itchy!!! I can't wait to get the stitches and the drain tube out. i HOPE it all comes out Thursday.  

It is Spring Break this week for the boys, but I still need to take Waylon to the library Thursday and Friday and meet his teacher to have some school. No plans this week for us.

Well, the "bad" news is that Jeffrey went to tee ball practice tonight and wouldn't get out of the car. . . . when he finally got out, he decided he didn't want to play, so no amount of talking to him would get him toplay, so we came home.

There was more I wanted to say, but lost my train of thought! Grrrrrrrrrrrrr

Photobucket

Pages