Q&E Babble

iVillage Member
Q&E Babble
Fri, 12-21-2012 - 7:34am

Okay, I give.   I am doing it.   I miss PPWM too much.

I want to babble.   I think you all want to babble.  So let’s babble here and then go back to PPWM when they finally get us fixed.   I know, it’s discouraging now, but I am too optimistic for my own good.   I do think iVillage will get this mess fixed.   One day. 

For those not on FB, Shelly is monitoring Waylon, debating on a trip to Pitt.   He ran a fever all day yesterday and most of the night.   At her last check in, he’s down to 99.   She’s calling the coordinator this morning.

I had my work party last night.   I took a platter of Jalapeno Cheese Grits.   I have never had 6 people ask me for a recipe before.   I heard they were, “on point” and “ready.”  I love it when I bring the most popular dish.   There wasn’t a scrap left.  

Off to get dressed for work.   As of 3:00 today I am done until January 2nd.   And then I can start counting down for my spring break beach trip.

photo BeachChairsRed.jpg

Pages

iVillage Member
Thu, 04-04-2013 - 11:19am

Just think Susan all your "spring cleaning" will be done and most of us have not even been able to start it yet!

photo RainyDay_zpsece18f80.jpg

iVillage Member
Thu, 04-04-2013 - 12:01pm
Spring cleaning? What's that?

photo BeachChairsRed.jpg

iVillage Member
Thu, 04-04-2013 - 12:09pm

iVillage Member
Thu, 04-04-2013 - 3:36pm

Tracy are you even home enough for your house to get dirty? ;)

Where has Missy been hiding?  Did I miss something or has she disappeared?

2 rooms cleaned from top to bottom.  I didn't get as much done as I wanted today, but tomorrow DH is going to help me move furniture before he goes to work.  That should help increase my time.  I moved all of Brooks furniture myself.

photo PinkUmbrella_zps59410ee1.jpg

iVillage Member
Thu, 04-04-2013 - 4:21pm

Two rooms cleaned top to bottom is more than my house has Susan.

I don't know where Missy has been hiding.

iVillage Member
Fri, 04-05-2013 - 4:29am

Its FRIDAY !!

iVillage Member
Fri, 04-05-2013 - 6:35am

Yes it sure is Friday Renee!  Bet the only one who isn't really happy about that is Tracy.  Last day at the beach for her.

So yesterday our CFO gave in her termination notice.  She is from KY and her husband was transferred to CT 6 1/2 years ago.  She has been homesick ever since they got here.  Her husband is close to retirement and took another job with his company where does not have to be at the corporate headquarters here and they can go back to KY.  She is over the moon about it.  Should be interesting once her replacement comes on board.

Susan when does John start his new job with your company?  You do know it says a lot about what they think about you and your work ethic by bringing on a family member right?

Cara read about your DH's stress in the Thursday dinner plans - UGH!  The bosses old boyfriend coming in.  I can only imagine what that is like for them.

iVillage Member
Fri, 04-05-2013 - 9:11am

I think it's a huge compliment to you all too, Susan.  When should he start?

Cara, good luck surviving this week.   I bet the boss woman is a real bear to be around.   Only, I'm not really thinking bear.

I emailed Missy.   One girl had spring break last week and the other this week.   She has been busy with them but will check in soon.

Sandy, where in KY is she from?   As much as I love to travel and as much as I say I was meant to live much further south, I am always happy to get home to KY.   It's home.

Although I wouldn't have been offended if the FL sun chose to make a final appearance for us before we left here.   At least we are bringing some sun home with us.   My local forecast is 70's and sunny every day next week.   That's good news as both kids have baseball/softball practice every day next week and they both play a game on Thursday.   As typical, I have to miss the boy's game for the girl.   She does NOT want her dad there, she wants me.   DS has pouted and pouted over that.   He wants me to watch him.   It's his first game of the season.   I can't be at two places at once.   Ugh!   At least he plays again on Saturday, no conflict for me on that one.

photo BeachChairsRed.jpg

iVillage Member
Fri, 04-05-2013 - 9:55am

Good Morning..

Tracy are you a little excited to come home? I am a home body so I appreciate sleeping in my own bed....

Susan way to go on the Spring cleaning!

Sandy I didn't know you could retire at 40!

Shelly how did t-ball go?

So Evey's staph doesn't look the best, so I have to call the doctor again....I hope she starts feeling better soon, she seems to feel better but....the staph isn't draining

Garrett is getting teeth and has decided not to sleep all night, he was awake at 12:30 thinking it was play time....Ugh. So tired, I ended up giving him a bottle, changing him, and putting him back in his bed and turning the baby monitor down. Sorry kid but Mommy needs sleep.

Supposed to be beautiful here today:-) Hopefully we can get outside and enjoy the sunshine...

photo augustafeb21.gif

iVillage Member
Fri, 04-05-2013 - 10:12am

DH helped me move furniture out of our bedroom, Nat's bedroom, and the living room before he went to work this morning.  I should have all 3 ready for the carpet cleaner around lunch.  Then I might lay down and take a nap with BRooklyn after that!  I'm one tired little girl!  Brooklyn is home again, day 3, with a fever.  She's been acting pretty good so far and she hasn't thrown up since ysterday, so I hope this is the home stretch!  Well, I better get up and get moving before I don't get up!

Tracy, have a safe drive home!

photo PinkUmbrella_zps59410ee1.jpg

Pages