Q&E Babble

iVillage Member
Q&E Babble
Fri, 12-21-2012 - 7:34am

Okay, I give.   I am doing it.   I miss PPWM too much.

I want to babble.   I think you all want to babble.  So let’s babble here and then go back to PPWM when they finally get us fixed.   I know, it’s discouraging now, but I am too optimistic for my own good.   I do think iVillage will get this mess fixed.   One day. 

For those not on FB, Shelly is monitoring Waylon, debating on a trip to Pitt.   He ran a fever all day yesterday and most of the night.   At her last check in, he’s down to 99.   She’s calling the coordinator this morning.

I had my work party last night.   I took a platter of Jalapeno Cheese Grits.   I have never had 6 people ask me for a recipe before.   I heard they were, “on point” and “ready.”  I love it when I bring the most popular dish.   There wasn’t a scrap left.  

Off to get dressed for work.   As of 3:00 today I am done until January 2nd.   And then I can start counting down for my spring break beach trip.

photo BeachChairsRed.jpg

Pages

iVillage Member
Thu, 04-18-2013 - 3:56am

Ih Gaye that is horrible.. and oh so close.  What in the world happened ? Prayers for all.

Gus its simply beautiful !  How much do they rape you for that "THING" ???

I feel old - I went to bed at 7:30 last night.. John came to bed at some point and said you didn't kiss me goodnight ?  I said your head was resting on your chin when I left you in your chair !  

OK I need Good Luck Vibes-  Molly takes her CNA state test this morning at 8:30 !! She has two attempts and if she doesn't pass she cant work where she has been . She is nervous..

Thanks Ladies !

Happy Thursday !!

iVillage Member
Thu, 04-18-2013 - 6:22am

Gaye, I am watching that story on the news now.   Unreal.   I cannot imagine.  So very sad.

Guss, that has to be a joke.   Really??   Someone would buy that monstrosity?

Renee, best of luck to Molly.   Has she taken the test before or is this her first time?  

I did some big splurge shopping yesterday with my tax money.   A new bathroom faucet.   Very exciting, right?   My old one is probably original to this house and it's cheap.   Drip, drip, drip... that doesn't get on my nerves at all... drip...   Jeff has tightened the washers as much as he can and it still drips.   I got a new Moen one last night.   I can't wait until he installs it.  

photo BeachChairsRed.jpg

iVillage Member
Thu, 04-18-2013 - 6:51am

Morning Ladies -

Nice to see no one missed me yesterday -Cool!  I was at a Senior Showcase for most of the day.  When I did get into the office I was slammed.  Got home, John had the wine already open, made dinner, sat down and like Renee's John my chin hit my chest.  I am either coming down with something or my alergies are going into overdrive.  I feel like crap.

Gaye that is one horrific explosion that happened.  I have not caught if they know what the cause was.  Have they said anything yet?

Susan I am with you in not liking my John being gone for very long.  Heck I don't even like tax season because he works so many hours we hardly see each other and he is home every night.

Mel I guess I am confused on the ultra sound appointment.  You are waiting for them to call you?  Didn't your doctor schedule one the last time you saw him or her?  Heck I would call them I would be so anxious to know if it is going to be team blue or team pink - not that I don't already have my thoughts on that but I will keep it to myself for now.  Still say girls can wear soccor ball pants but boysin flowered pants - not so much - LOL

photo RainyDay_zpsece18f80.jpg

iVillage Member
Thu, 04-18-2013 - 8:40am

Gaye, that is awful.  I saw on the news this morning, 15 confirmed dead.  Prayers for West, Texas and their families. 

Gus, that dress is a far cry from anything I'd let my kids wear!  Was it supposed to be a dress or a shirt?  Natalie begged and begged for basketball shorts for her birthday.  Oh course, I bought them for her.  She was on cloud 9 and she's wearing them to school today.  I'll take some basketball shorts over that monstrosity any day!  lol

photo PinkUmbrella_zps59410ee1.jpg

iVillage Member
Thu, 04-18-2013 - 9:04am

Good Morning ladies!

Gaye- that is so sad about the explosion :(

Gus- my cat would love that feathery dress! LOL

Sandy- so my doctor( the secretary) sends off a request for an ultrasound, and then they ( the doctor) calls me with a time and date.... I just called to find out if they had heard anything... shes going to call the ultrasound department, and see whats going on.... she said shes had to call a few times for different people... so maybe theres alot of pregnant people right now LOL. Hopefully she gets some answers for me today!

so what do you ladies think? blue or pink?

Did I tell you that Mum's flight is booked and paid for! yay!!!!!! she arrives august 26th!

Photobucket
iVillage Member
Thu, 04-18-2013 - 9:07am

Sorry forgot to say good luck to Molly today!!

Tracy- I hope your day is a little calmer today!

Photobucket
iVillage Member
Thu, 04-18-2013 - 10:02am

Gaye-horrible news!

Sending good luck vibes to Molly!

Guss-that dress is awful!

Tracy-how is D feeling? 

Mel-yay for your mom coming to visit you! Can't wait to hear when your ultrasound will be.

iVillage Member
Thu, 04-18-2013 - 10:05am

Mel, how exciting!!  How long since you've seen your mom?  When is your due date again?

photo PinkUmbrella_zps59410ee1.jpg

iVillage Member
Thu, 04-18-2013 - 2:19pm
That is exciting news about your Mum coming Mel. Oh and I asked you FIRST - pink or blue? (All I am going to say is I am still getting both)

photo RainyDay_zpsece18f80.jpg

iVillage Member
Thu, 04-18-2013 - 5:03pm

Mel, all I have ever felt for you is blue. I haven't even considered that you may be having a girl. It's a boy. What are you naming him? Awesome news about your mom.

Off to the ballpark. It's 81° here right now. Ahhhhh

photo BeachChairsRed.jpg

Pages