Q&E Babble

iVillage Member
Q&E Babble
Fri, 12-21-2012 - 7:34am

Okay, I give.   I am doing it.   I miss PPWM too much.

I want to babble.   I think you all want to babble.  So let’s babble here and then go back to PPWM when they finally get us fixed.   I know, it’s discouraging now, but I am too optimistic for my own good.   I do think iVillage will get this mess fixed.   One day. 

For those not on FB, Shelly is monitoring Waylon, debating on a trip to Pitt.   He ran a fever all day yesterday and most of the night.   At her last check in, he’s down to 99.   She’s calling the coordinator this morning.

I had my work party last night.   I took a platter of Jalapeno Cheese Grits.   I have never had 6 people ask me for a recipe before.   I heard they were, “on point” and “ready.”  I love it when I bring the most popular dish.   There wasn’t a scrap left.  

Off to get dressed for work.   As of 3:00 today I am done until January 2nd.   And then I can start counting down for my spring break beach trip.

photo BeachChairsRed.jpg

Pages

iVillage Member
Wed, 05-01-2013 - 9:33am

Tracy ~ I can usually count onmy internal alarm as well I may not get up exactally when I need to, but I usually amupin plenty oftimeto give Waylon his pills all with the internal alarm. Glad you still had time to get ready. . . even i you were rushed, that always makes my whole day off.

Renee ~ WOW what a horescope!!!

Mel ~ Sorry your sister is upset that she is the last to know you are having a girl, but I'msure she is stillsuper excited for ya!

And no we don't share any "special" day in the summer, we don't celebrate any "anniversaries" or anything. There are too many back togethe and break ups for us.  I also love looking at weddings and planning them.  

As for when I am gonna be a bridesmaid, that is in October.

Mom and I are off to town today. So I better go start getting ready! Have a good day!

Photobucket

iVillage Member
Wed, 05-01-2013 - 10:44am

I can't even remember what I want to comment on. This is the first time I could get on the board. So frustrating.

Shelly, you will have to let us know when the BIG news happens!

I put the yard sale money in savings. My mom is coming June 5th for the girls dance recital. Then on the 10th we are all driving to Richmond for my nephew's graduation. We will be there about 5 days and head back with my sister and her family to Nashville because we have One Direction tickets for the 19th. They will stay about a week. Then Baylie has dance intensive for a week. That will be about $300. Then my family is coming the week after July 4th. So there you go. The money won't last long. We have a super busy June.

iVillage Member
Thu, 05-02-2013 - 1:58am

Cant believe its been two years Sandy ...  How was your Dad yesterday ?

No exciting news to report- EXCEPT Casey got a JOB !! 

Long story short- John and I have been praying real hard for her..Sun he told me he Prayed God whatever is holding her back just put it on my shoulder.. Monday he fell at work and hurt his shoulder Tuesday they called her and hired her. She will be a float in 6 different offices as a medical assistant. No benefits but great pay and she will have her foot in the door at the hospital.YES !

Sandy was that it ???

I am tired, my hands and feet and back hurt. Thinking this overtime is gonna last- ugh... 

Well guys its Thursday - Enjoy!

iVillage Member
Thu, 05-02-2013 - 6:19am

Morning Ladies-

Boy I a tired this morning.  It's been a long week and it isn't Friday yet - boo!

Renee that is good news about Casey but I am not getting that it is "the news".  I don't know.  Guess we will just have to wait and see.

photo RainyDay_zpsece18f80.jpg

iVillage Member
Thu, 05-02-2013 - 6:39am

I got up at my regularly scheduled time of 4:20 today. I know to Renee that's sleepng in. I got back on the workout train. I got to thinking about time, at the end of this school year I will be able to sleep in. I have to have DS to school by 7:30 now. We leave the house at 7:20. Next year we will all be on the same campus and leave around 7:45. Without having to make that run, I can get up at 5:00 and get it all done. Love it.

This has been an excruciating long week. With scheduling glitches on my part, and his, I have not laid eyes on Jeff since last Monday. A week and 4 days. I am dying. We had a plan all set for today and yesterday I got hammered with an overtime request. A teacher has an event planned and wants officers there. Ugh. Nice notice. I put it out to the whole department. No takers. So I have to do it. Even nicer, huh? The way my department is set up, truly, an oversight on your part (forgetting to request an officer) really does constitute an emergency on my part. We are not allowed to say no. We have to work it out. No matter how little notice we get. And as the sergeant, if I can't get it covered, I have to work it.

So, I have to work until 6:30 tonight and DS plays baseball at 7:30. I miss so many of his games for hers that I just can't miss this one too. So, I will have about 45 minutes in which to see him. And that's with Jeff getting off work at 5:00, coming to my house, picking up my DD and taking her up to the high school to watch the Varsity team play. She wants to go cheer for them even though she is not playing. It's getting ridiculous, my schedule.

photo BeachChairsRed.jpg

iVillage Member
Thu, 05-02-2013 - 6:43am

Tracy I agree your whole schedule is crazy.  Loved the short notice you got on the request from the teacher.  That's so not nice.  Sound to me like both you and Jeff need to take a mental health day off together.

photo RainyDay_zpsece18f80.jpg

iVillage Member
Thu, 05-02-2013 - 8:43am

With overtime this week (Prom and now this thing I have to work tonight) I can't take off or I lose my overtime rate of pay.   If I am doing the time, I am getting my full compensation for it.  53 days until we leave for Key West.  Laughing

photo BeachChairsRed.jpg

iVillage Member
Thu, 05-02-2013 - 8:44am

Gosh Tracy ~ Your schedule just gets more and more packed! I feel for ya!

Waylon is home from school today, he got up and was throwing up Uggggg Jeffrey went to school crying because Waylon got to stay home.  I am picking J up at 12:30 for a dental appointment to have a tooth pulled. I couldn't get him to understand that! The bus was already up the road, and Sally got out and was chasing the cat.  She is so stubborn and won't listen, so I was yelling for her for nothing LOL  And in the middle of all of this, P sends a text and said "I'm tired this morning." I texted him back "Waylon's puking, Jeffrey's bawling and Sally got loose, wanna trade?"  He said "these are the days you are gonna miss" Ummmmm no, I don't think so!!!!!

So, I better get going and start on the laundry uggggggg

Photobucket

iVillage Member
Thu, 05-02-2013 - 8:47am

Good Morning ladies!

I agree! Tracy your schedule is crazy!!!

Im attempting to bake some bread again this morning... has some really old flour in the pantry..( as in before weight watchers lol) tried that on monday, the bread didnt rise.... bought some new flour yesterday, and trying the bread machine out again this morning... bread is almost cooked but it looks funny( the top part, the rest looks yummy!)...

Renee-woohoo!! glad Casey found a job!!

Photobucket
iVillage Member
Thu, 05-02-2013 - 8:48am

How long before Key West?  It would be nice if you could record all the stupid sh*t that your ex does and, of course, doesn't do and that it would somehow help you in court.  You could easily have people back you up on this too.  I don't know how you do it.  I would have to start saying no to stuff.  You have to start getting some "me" time.  You're overworked and overran. 

Nothing too exciting here.  We're leaning towards the derby party and not the wedding now.  Who knows what we'll end up doing.  I bought a big hat so I kind of want to do the derby party.  We can feasibly do both, but DH said he only wants to do one.  And I heard through the grapevine at work that he may be working Saturday.  Guess we wait and see what happens.

photo PinkUmbrella_zps59410ee1.jpg

Pages