Q&E Babble

iVillage Member
Q&E Babble
Fri, 12-21-2012 - 7:34am

Okay, I give.   I am doing it.   I miss PPWM too much.

I want to babble.   I think you all want to babble.  So let’s babble here and then go back to PPWM when they finally get us fixed.   I know, it’s discouraging now, but I am too optimistic for my own good.   I do think iVillage will get this mess fixed.   One day. 

For those not on FB, Shelly is monitoring Waylon, debating on a trip to Pitt.   He ran a fever all day yesterday and most of the night.   At her last check in, he’s down to 99.   She’s calling the coordinator this morning.

I had my work party last night.   I took a platter of Jalapeno Cheese Grits.   I have never had 6 people ask me for a recipe before.   I heard they were, “on point” and “ready.”  I love it when I bring the most popular dish.   There wasn’t a scrap left.  

Off to get dressed for work.   As of 3:00 today I am done until January 2nd.   And then I can start counting down for my spring break beach trip.

photo BeachChairsRed.jpg

Pages

iVillage Member
Tue, 05-07-2013 - 10:04am

Nope sorry Susan but they are too far removed from the group for me to read that one.

photo RainyDay_zpsece18f80.jpg

iVillage Member
Tue, 05-07-2013 - 10:05am
Those are great ideas Susan. How about adding some chocolate and a jar of pickles????

iVillage Member
Tue, 05-07-2013 - 10:20am

love it Sandy!

photo PinkUmbrella_zps59410ee1.jpg

iVillage Member
Tue, 05-07-2013 - 1:44pm

Made it home yesterday about 4:00 ish. In time to get Jeffrey off of the bus.  He came running off the steps and grabbed me up while yelling MOMMA. I  LOVE that he is still in the giving hugs in public stage, Waylon, not so much and that makes me sad!!!

Sandy ~ So sorry to hear about your mother-in-law.  Hope it is an easy surgery and recovery for her.  and I am SOOOOO glad the swirls aren't for me. Even though I have 3 trying to talk me into having a "baby sister" Ugggg No way, no how!!!!

Our calander says May 30th for the last day, but someone just told me it was June 3rd. So I really don't know LOL

I was out and about by 8:30 this morning. I had to go to Wal-Mart and get some carpet cleaner. Sally had the runs while I was gone, and I was all out of spray. So I did all of my grocery shopping as well. Back home and had all my stuff put away by 10:30!!!!

Got the carpet scrubbed, bath room cleaned and 2 loads of laundry done.Now I am gonna watch TV with my momma.

Photobucket

iVillage Member
In reply to: glebou
Tue, 05-07-2013 - 5:08pm

I just read on the church message board that one of Amy's best friends from high school is expecting her first child in October.  She will be a couple weeks shy of 44 when she delivers.  This is a miracle baby, folks!  She didn't marry until 39, and her husband is only a year younger.

AND her only sister, who is 13 years younger, is expecting in October, too.

I'm getting new flooring, but I think the flooring store lost my paperwork because I am still waiting for my price quote.   Flooring under consideration. Replacing the carpet.

Leaving in a minute to take Roo Ben to the vet.  He is getting the stitches out from his mast cell tumor surgery.

iVillage Member
Wed, 05-08-2013 - 3:57am

Happy Hump Day Ladies !

Oh my that is up there in having a baby ..  My co worker is 23 and her husband is 43 - she is due at the end of the month...

Cute basket idea =)..

Today Kynsie turns 6 years old !!

Enjoy your day ladies..

iVillage Member
Wed, 05-08-2013 - 6:28am

Morning Ladies-

Boy there sure has not been a lot of traffic on here lately.  Hope we aren't losing more Q&E girls-Cry

They are calling for rain today for us.  We will take it.  It has been very dry and we need the rain.  Of course I have appointments outside the office showing apartments this afternoon right when they are calling for the heavy stuff to set in.  Oh well.

Hey Cara how was the girls weekend?  Bet the food you brought was a hit!

Shelly how did Waylon make out in Pitt.  You are home so I am guessing things are ok with him.  Any more sessions set with the therapist?  Oh when Philip said no wedding just call the preacher was that his was of proposing to you - LOL!  Nothing wrong with a small service and a small celebration after.  Just make sure he takes you on a honeymoon even if it is just overnight somplace.  You two need some time alone.

Susan how is it going having your husband working in the same place?  Reading between the lines it sounds like things are working out just fine.

Renee your 1st granchild is six years old today?  WOW!  I remember when I got the vibe about her being a twinkle in her Mom's eye.  Was it really that long a go?????  Where are you taking her tonight to celebrate.  If my memory serves me right Molly is working and you and John are taking her out right?

Daisy from the sounds of things for you at work your coworker no longer being there (Miss Neg) has increased your work load.  We hardly see you on here any more. REMINDER--- get the cord for your computer so you can join us in the evenings and on weekends - I for one miss you!

Tracy so when are the Reds scouts signing up your two ball players??????

Mel how are you feeling?  Any GIRL - love the sound of that because I love being right - lol - names picked out yet?

Missy how does it feel to have your DH going off to work again every day.  You finally get your house back!  Are you still working for him?  Will you be going into the office too?

Guss any more Evelyn stories.  That girl is too funny.  I know at the time it may not sound funny to you but from this side of the computer - those are funny stories.  Sounds like she has tons of energy to burn. A smarty pants too!  So who does she take after you or David?????

Gaye nice flooring!  Any takers on Roo Ben or has he pretty much been taken off the adoption list?

iVillage Member
Wed, 05-08-2013 - 6:45am

I am super pinched for time here.   Sorry.   I slept way too late and then decided to shave my wooly mammoth legs this morning in the shower.   Then some genius (man) coach decided that today's softball team pictures, being taken this afternoon, should be taken in the same uniforms they played in last night.   I had to go work on laundry.  

Shelly, no more babies for you?   Awww....

I'll try to make it back later.   Gotta go...

photo BeachChairsRed.jpg

iVillage Member
Wed, 05-08-2013 - 8:24am

Hahahahah Wolly Mamoth legs!!!!!!!! I feel the same way Tracy!!!!

I must have slept all bunched up or something, my neck and shoulders are killing me.  I took a long hot shower and let it run over my back and neck, helped some, but I still have an awul head ache.

And Tracy - nope, no more babies for me. That factory is SHUT DOWN!!!  I had Jeffrey on a Thursday and had a tubal on Friday.  I like babies and if something were to happen and I would get pregnant (but you have to has sex for that to happen right?) anyways, I would be happy and know that it was meant to be.

Happy birthday to miss Kynsie!!!!

Photobucket

iVillage Member
Wed, 05-08-2013 - 9:07am

Good Morning ladies:-)

Sandy its a rainy day here today too!

Tracy sorry about the rushed morning, I hate rushing!

Happy Birthday Kynsie!!!

Anybody want my 3 year old? She is so jealous of the baby now, its awful she takes his toys and then when I make her give them back cries. She thinks that everything is hers, and I am trying to explain to her its not. He is pulling up to stand now and he uses the couches yesterday she kept pushing his hands off the couch so he would fall. Its infuriating.

Fortunately she has school today so I get a little reprieve. She has gymnastics tonight so it should be a lonnnnggg day. Hopefully she sleeps good tonight...

photo augustafeb21.gif

Pages