Q&E Babble

iVillage Member
Q&E Babble
Fri, 12-21-2012 - 7:34am

Okay, I give.   I am doing it.   I miss PPWM too much.

I want to babble.   I think you all want to babble.  So let’s babble here and then go back to PPWM when they finally get us fixed.   I know, it’s discouraging now, but I am too optimistic for my own good.   I do think iVillage will get this mess fixed.   One day. 

For those not on FB, Shelly is monitoring Waylon, debating on a trip to Pitt.   He ran a fever all day yesterday and most of the night.   At her last check in, he’s down to 99.   She’s calling the coordinator this morning.

I had my work party last night.   I took a platter of Jalapeno Cheese Grits.   I have never had 6 people ask me for a recipe before.   I heard they were, “on point” and “ready.”  I love it when I bring the most popular dish.   There wasn’t a scrap left.  

Off to get dressed for work.   As of 3:00 today I am done until January 2nd.   And then I can start counting down for my spring break beach trip.

photo BeachChairsRed.jpg

iVillage Member
In reply to: glebou
Tue, 06-18-2013 - 11:38pm

Nope.  It's Groundhog's Day!

iVillage Member
Thu, 06-20-2013 - 7:40am

Well... I finally got caught up here on this thread.  Sorry it took me so long... and I am SOOOO SO So So happy to be able to post again.  I miss everyone too.  I sure hope our girls will come back.... but in the mean time, I hope we can make some new friends too! 

Can't remember your name (love my cny kids... i think that was your scree name) but I hope that you will continue to post here!  We love making new friends - and now that it seems the board is semi-cooperating again, I hope that many more will come and have fun with us!  Sometimes we even get around to talking about food! 

As most of you know, I have been super duper busy lately... still am... but the pressure I have been feeling since February has lightened some.  And I am even thinking about taking a lunch ... I've been eating at my desk at work since then and I know it's not good for me to do that.  But... then again, the whole time I am down in the conference room eating my lunch and reading a book I am thinking about all the work I have to do so it is not real enjoyable anyway.  Oh well... I do know it helps me to get away for at least a little while .. hopefully i will come back fresh and more awake!

Anybody else out there???  Tracy, Gaye, lovemycnykids (if you haven't left us completely) and I are waiting for company!!! 

photo Chairs_zps22c44493.jpg

iVillage Member
Sat, 06-22-2013 - 9:06am

I'm here, getting ready to get up and out this morning for a day at the softball field.   Hope all is well with everyone else.

photo BeachChairsRed.jpg

iVillage Member
Mon, 06-24-2013 - 7:15am

Hope you had a good week-end Tracy!  When are you leaving for your vacation?  I know it's close!  I'm sorry I missed your birthday yesterday... i don't know why but I was thinking it was the 25th until I got here to work and checked my list!  Dangit.... but I do hope you had a good day!!

iVillage Member
Sun, 06-30-2013 - 6:37pm

I did have a good birthday, sort of.   I got stranded at the softball park.   DD's team started winning and won all the way up to the championship game.   I was there for 13 hours, door to door.   I came home and packed.   We flew out early Monday.   And now I am home from a week in absolute paradise.

photo BeachChairsRed.jpg

iVillage Member
Wed, 07-03-2013 - 7:25am

Well, welcome home..... I know it's great to get away, especially to PARADISE... but it is also good to come home... there's no place like home sweet home!

Sorry your birthday was a bit of a bust... it sounds like you celebrated properly in Key West!

I am glad that you and Gaye have been posting here... I sure hope our other gals come back.... i am really sad....

iVillage Member
Wed, 07-03-2013 - 1:00pm

Daisy, sadly I think that ship has sailed.  No one is coming back.   They are too frustrated and feel betrayed and lied to.   It's just Gaye and us here.   So, welcome lurkers and newbies.   Maybe we can build it back.

photo BeachChairsRed.jpg

iVillage Member
Wed, 07-03-2013 - 1:01pm

Although it took me three times to log on to get it to take and I am still sporting my Valentines sig here.   Sigh....

photo BeachChairsRed.jpg

iVillage Member
Wed, 07-03-2013 - 1:51pm

Yes, I had log-in issues today too.  After I just posted, I had to sign-in to post again... about 4 times!  I figured I'd have to sign-in this time too since it had been since this morning but I didn't... woo hoo... but, don't want to get any hopes up... been there, done that...

Yes, Lurkers and newbies.... PLEASE come out and join us.... most all our regulars have left iVillage so we need to build this awesome message board back up!!!  In fact, I will post a new thread asking newbies and lurkers to join us, de-lurk & post!!

iVillage Member
Wed, 07-03-2013 - 1:52pm
Happy Valentine's Day, Tracy!!