Q&E Babble

iVillage Member
Q&E Babble
Fri, 12-21-2012 - 7:34am

Okay, I give.   I am doing it.   I miss PPWM too much.

I want to babble.   I think you all want to babble.  So let’s babble here and then go back to PPWM when they finally get us fixed.   I know, it’s discouraging now, but I am too optimistic for my own good.   I do think iVillage will get this mess fixed.   One day. 

For those not on FB, Shelly is monitoring Waylon, debating on a trip to Pitt.   He ran a fever all day yesterday and most of the night.   At her last check in, he’s down to 99.   She’s calling the coordinator this morning.

I had my work party last night.   I took a platter of Jalapeno Cheese Grits.   I have never had 6 people ask me for a recipe before.   I heard they were, “on point” and “ready.”  I love it when I bring the most popular dish.   There wasn’t a scrap left.  

Off to get dressed for work.   As of 3:00 today I am done until January 2nd.   And then I can start counting down for my spring break beach trip.

iVillage Member
Tue, 07-09-2013 - 3:11pm

Remember when we easily had 100+ posts a day.    sigh....

iVillage Member
Thu, 07-11-2013 - 12:10pm

Yes, I remember.... double sigh....

Maybe we should let this thread die until we get more people here?  Or at least UNPIN it from the top spot.  I hate wading through all those posts when it's only me and you (and sometimes Gaye) posting here.  We could do those posts on a shorter thread...

photo Chairs_zps22c44493.jpg

iVillage Member
Thu, 07-11-2013 - 1:33pm

Yeah, I have pretty much gotten away from this thread because it's simply not that fun when 2, sometimes 3, people are responding.   I've gone to a daily thread to include meal plans.    QOTD?   Why?   We need more people to respond.

photo BeachChairsRed.jpg

iVillage Member
Thu, 07-11-2013 - 1:35pm

Beautiful.   I posted, but there is no text to my post.   Luckily I got into the habit of copying all my posts before I hit Post.   I lose more than I post on the first try.   But usually it goes to "Website not found."   This disappearing text act is a new one.

Yeah, I have pretty much gotten away from this thread because it's simply not that fun when 2, sometimes 3, people are responding.   I've gone to a daily thread to include meal plans.    QOTD?   Why?   We need more people to respond.

photo BeachChairsRed.jpg

iVillage Member
Thu, 07-11-2013 - 2:57pm

Exactly!  I am thinking the best way to get the attention of any lurkers or newbies is to post new and exciting NEW threads with new and exciting subject lines?  I really don't see them wanting to wade through a post that has 1,500 responses in it...

photo Chairs_zps22c44493.jpg

iVillage Member
Sun, 08-04-2013 - 8:17pm

wow,,,,,  this is strange !