Q&E Babble

iVillage Member
Q&E Babble
Fri, 12-21-2012 - 7:34am

Okay, I give.   I am doing it.   I miss PPWM too much.

I want to babble.   I think you all want to babble.  So let’s babble here and then go back to PPWM when they finally get us fixed.   I know, it’s discouraging now, but I am too optimistic for my own good.   I do think iVillage will get this mess fixed.   One day. 

For those not on FB, Shelly is monitoring Waylon, debating on a trip to Pitt.   He ran a fever all day yesterday and most of the night.   At her last check in, he’s down to 99.   She’s calling the coordinator this morning.

I had my work party last night.   I took a platter of Jalapeno Cheese Grits.   I have never had 6 people ask me for a recipe before.   I heard they were, “on point” and “ready.”  I love it when I bring the most popular dish.   There wasn’t a scrap left.  

Off to get dressed for work.   As of 3:00 today I am done until January 2nd.   And then I can start counting down for my spring break beach trip.

photo BeachChairsRed.jpg

Pages

iVillage Member
Tue, 02-05-2013 - 3:57pm

So wait, Guss, you ARE for sure moving to Germany?   This is why I am so frustrated with the board tech issues.   It's such a pain to get here and post now that most people have given up even trying anymore.   I do understand the frustrations, I really do, but I hate feeling like I am losing my family here. 

So the move is for sure a go?   When?   What will you do about your house?   Will you live on base there?   Oh wait, those are probably the very things making your head hurt. 

As for the tongue tied, didn't Luke have a procedure to correct that not too long ago?   If it were my baby, I'd be a wreck over that one no matter how minor I am assured the procedure is to correct it.

Shelly, I echo what Guss said.   If P is making you happy, you gotta roll with it.   Happiness is really all it boils down to.   And who knows, he may surprise us all and stay Good P.   And the flu does suck.   Sorry you all are dealing with it.     As I have told you on FB, the house looks great.   I love your floor.

Well, off to get my haircut.    The kids are eating with their dad tonight as I will be there lateish.   I gotta figure out something for me to eat.   That's not too bad for me that is.

photo BeachChairsRed.jpg

iVillage Member
Tue, 02-05-2013 - 3:56pm

Two babies is a full time job Guss!  So what's up with Germany?  Still on the table for all of you?

photo RainyDay_zpsece18f80.jpg

iVillage Member
Tue, 02-05-2013 - 3:45pm

Good afternoon ladies:-)

Shelly I am glad P is back if he makes you happy, I am sorry he is sick though, nothing worse than a sick man.

Tracy glad work isn't so busy.

Daisy sorry your feelings are hurt:-(

Mel its okay to complain, morning sickness sucks. I ate a lot of fruit for like the first 8 weeks I was pregnant.

So I had a busy day, had to get up and at 'em this morning. We are not a morning kinda household. Baby B was pissed, Evey was pissed, and I was grumpy. She had PT and OT at 9 am...ugh, so we did that and then went to the store for some produce. Then we met a friend and her kids at McDonalds and had lunch and Evey played. Now we are home and I am doing some housework, laundry and cleaning, and dishes...ugh.

I have so much stuff to do for this move to Germany still its ridiculous, makes my head hurt thinking about it.

And my friend pointed out that Garrett is tongue tied today, that piece of skin that is under his tongue goes all the way to the tip of his tongue...I noticed it last week and then forgot about it...hafta ask when he goes to the doctor next week.

I am trying to post more but things are crazy here between school and PT and OT plus anything for the baby and general living I feel like I never have time anymore....but I am trying!

photo augustafeb21.gif

iVillage Member
Tue, 02-05-2013 - 3:24pm

I don't blame him Shelly - I hate iV's stuck into me.  It gives me the "willies" just thinking about it!

Floor looks pretty.  They did a good job!

iVillage Member
Tue, 02-05-2013 - 3:01pm

Sandy ~ P is a good patient. He just stays in bed most of the time. When I took him to the ER/Clinic yesterday he almost passed out when they put the IV in him. 

I LOVE my floor: I am actually going to get the kitchen done as well. :) Here is the finished job:

Photobucket

iVillage Member
Tue, 02-05-2013 - 2:35pm

Welcome back Shelly!  You have been missed!

So tell us - what kind of patient is "P" - like most men a big baby????  Flu however is no fun so I may give him a bit of slack if he whimpers a lot.

Hows the new floor look?  Happy with it?

iVillage Member
Tue, 02-05-2013 - 1:35pm

Hello ladies, sorry for being MIA.  A lot going on. P is back, he called Thursday evening and said he was sick and wanted to know if I wuld help him. So he came over, and I took him to the ER/Clinic - - tested positive for the flu!!!  Came home and put him in Waylon and Jeffrey's room, they sleep with me so no biggie there. He was in bed most of the time (when he wasn't throwing up) until yesterday, and I took him BACK to the ER/Clinic. He was very dehydtated and had lost 10 pounds since Thursday. Chad, Dr. Smith, put all of us on Tamiflu, so luickly noone else is sick. Jeffrey had an ear infection, but that's normal for him.

Prior to him being sick, he had been here every weekend, working on the floor, taking the boys out to eat and to Wal-Mart. He doesn't go anywhere with out the boys and/or me. But, I don't hold my breath when it comes to him staying on his good behavior!!! LOL

Nothing new going on around here, just taking care of the sick. 

Photobucket

iVillage Member
Tue, 02-05-2013 - 12:07pm

Mel you can just tell them the "baby whisper" on the Q&E board confirmed it for you and you are actually having twins! _LOL!!!!!!

iVillage Member
Tue, 02-05-2013 - 11:42am

Nope no actual doctor confirmation.... I see the obgyn on feb 13th.... and the secretary said they were taking my word for it as well... and I guess its up to the obgyn if she wants to send me for a hcg test or not.

Yes I have saltine crackers!

I wish I didnt have to work tonight lol. Yawn

Photobucket
iVillage Member
Tue, 02-05-2013 - 11:11am

Mel, has the doctor confirmed that you are pregnant yet?   I know there is no doubt at this point that you are, but that offical medical nod is always nice.   Sorry for the queasiness.   It's no fun.   Think saltine crackers.

Cara, you are very wise.  

I saw this on Pinterest the other day and it is so me.   I'm getting older too.
I'm old...

photo BeachChairsRed.jpg

Pages