Q&E Babble

iVillage Member
Q&E Babble
Fri, 12-21-2012 - 7:34am

Okay, I give.   I am doing it.   I miss PPWM too much.

I want to babble.   I think you all want to babble.  So let’s babble here and then go back to PPWM when they finally get us fixed.   I know, it’s discouraging now, but I am too optimistic for my own good.   I do think iVillage will get this mess fixed.   One day. 

For those not on FB, Shelly is monitoring Waylon, debating on a trip to Pitt.   He ran a fever all day yesterday and most of the night.   At her last check in, he’s down to 99.   She’s calling the coordinator this morning.

I had my work party last night.   I took a platter of Jalapeno Cheese Grits.   I have never had 6 people ask me for a recipe before.   I heard they were, “on point” and “ready.”  I love it when I bring the most popular dish.   There wasn’t a scrap left.  

Off to get dressed for work.   As of 3:00 today I am done until January 2nd.   And then I can start counting down for my spring break beach trip.

photo BeachChairsRed.jpg

Pages

iVillage Member
Tue, 02-05-2013 - 10:23am

Good Morning ladies!

Oh its not too bad being around food.... just depends on what kind it is, still dont like the sushi smell.... but I avoid it like the plague, if anyone comes through my checkout with fresh seafood, I just scan and bag it, while holding my breath! LOL.

The queasiness is getting worse! and I have to eat every couple of hours.... otherwise I feel sick-er. I eat dinner, and have a small snack before bed, and I still wake up starving in the mornings..

Im eating cereal now.... and Im feeling sick lol.Im really not complaining I swear!

Missy- that is funny they let Hunter go at it!

Photobucket
iVillage Member
Tue, 02-05-2013 - 9:11am

Sandy, yes they just let Hunter go at it. They had another cake for all the guests. We did the same with my girls but they barely touched theirs.

Daisy, I'm glad insurance is covering your basement. Sorry to hear about the Radiothong. I didn't remember you were taken from that project. When did that happen? It's their loss, for sure.

Mel, I was wondering if it was hard for you to be working with the food too. I would have had to be put somewhere else. I would have lost it multiple times with the sight and smells of the food. I hope you are not affected by it.

iVillage Member
Tue, 02-05-2013 - 9:03am

Thank you Cara!  You just made my day!

photo RainyDay_zpsece18f80.jpg

iVillage Member
Tue, 02-05-2013 - 8:55am

Sandy said: YIKES!  How did I get this old??????????

Good, clean living, Sandy, good, clean living!

And wine.

And regular.... activity. Wink

And, as you well know, "old" is a state of mind, and you sure as heck are NOT old.

Just saw this on FB....

iVillage Member
Tue, 02-05-2013 - 7:03am

Morning Ladies -

Daisy I'm sorry you are still feeling bad about the Radiothong too.  But like Tracy said - less work and the same money - one way to look at it.  Hope the whole basement mess gets better for you soon.  

I am with you you Tracy on missing everyone.  It just isn't the same around here these days.

Mel how are you feeling?  Does working around food all day make have any effect on how you feel?

So it is February and I am gathering up all the stuff I need to go to the Social Security office on Friday to sign up.  YIKES!  How did I get this old??????????

iVillage Member
Tue, 02-05-2013 - 6:30am

Missy, those are adorable pictures.   I love baby’s first birthday cake pictures.   Looks like he had fun with it.   A neon dance?   Fun.   The girls look great.   And like Susan, I like the Nebraska mat in your house.   Love a sports themed house.

Daisy, sorry your feelings are still hurt over the Radiothong.   I could remind you that this way the pay is the same for doing less, but I doubt that’s what you want to hear.   Sorry again.   I am glad the insurance company is coming through.   What furniture do you need to replace?   While buying new stuff can be fun, the whole mess and hassle of it all has to overshadow all that.  

Renee, great to see you.   I still wish the whole old gang would come back around regularly.  

We were slammed at work yesterday.   I hope today is quieter. 

photo BeachChairsRed.jpg

iVillage Member
Tue, 02-05-2013 - 3:59am

Cute Cute Birthday pictures !

Daisy if you have full replacement value that is what you get ... or whatever you want !

Morning Ladies ! 

iVillage Member
Mon, 02-04-2013 - 7:39pm

Missy did they just let him "have at it"??  Those pictures are just too cute!  That's what a one year old should be able to do with their very own birthday cake in my book!

iVillage Member
Mon, 02-04-2013 - 7:32pm

Sandy, yes Baylie takes after her dad.

Here's a couple more pics.

Look at this big chunk of cake. I heard he threw it across the kitchen after this picture.

Another shot of that cake.

iVillage Member
Mon, 02-04-2013 - 4:44pm

Hello ladies!

I got called into work today.... just a short shift thank goodness.... feeling blah today... wonder if ice cream will help or make me feel worse! lol Only one way to find out!

Love the photos Missy!!! cute cake photo! wonder if he actually ate any of it lol

Daisy- refresh my memory..... why are you banned from the radiothong?

Photobucket

Pages