Q&E Babble

iVillage Member
Q&E Babble
Fri, 12-21-2012 - 7:34am

Okay, I give.   I am doing it.   I miss PPWM too much.

I want to babble.   I think you all want to babble.  So let’s babble here and then go back to PPWM when they finally get us fixed.   I know, it’s discouraging now, but I am too optimistic for my own good.   I do think iVillage will get this mess fixed.   One day. 

For those not on FB, Shelly is monitoring Waylon, debating on a trip to Pitt.   He ran a fever all day yesterday and most of the night.   At her last check in, he’s down to 99.   She’s calling the coordinator this morning.

I had my work party last night.   I took a platter of Jalapeno Cheese Grits.   I have never had 6 people ask me for a recipe before.   I heard they were, “on point” and “ready.”  I love it when I bring the most popular dish.   There wasn’t a scrap left.  

Off to get dressed for work.   As of 3:00 today I am done until January 2nd.   And then I can start counting down for my spring break beach trip.

photo BeachChairsRed.jpg

Pages

iVillage Member
Thu, 01-10-2013 - 7:36pm
Oh, and I saw my New Years sig showing the last I looked on my desktop. I'm on my phone now and it's letting me post.

photo BeachChairsRed.jpg

iVillage Member
Thu, 01-10-2013 - 7:35pm
Great money, Daisy but that makes me tired thinking about it. It's just me and the girl tonight. We are having a trash TV marathon watching what's on the DVR. Dance Moms, Toddlers, Cheer Perfection, etc. Love it.

photo BeachChairsRed.jpg

iVillage Member
Thu, 01-10-2013 - 6:15pm

CONGRATULATIONS, MEL & PAUL~~~!!!!!! 

GOOD LUCK AT THE DR. APPOINTMENT!! 

photo Chairs_zps22c44493.jpg

iVillage Member
Thu, 01-10-2013 - 6:14pm
Oh wow.... spacing is back too..... AND it made a liar out of me, my New Year sig is back! Man oh man....

iVillage Member
Thu, 01-10-2013 - 6:13pm

Oh good... I see the tree & font stuff back.  BUT.... I also see my CHRISTMAS sig back too!!  That sig was 2 sigs ago!  LOL  I guess I'm going to have to change it again. 

Been working on some new sigs for you gals... when I can't sleep, which I haven't 3 of the past 4 nights... I've been watching tv and looking for pics to use.

Congrats on the raise, Renee.... I think it's a great raise... better than a kick in the head! 

My husband worked 10 hours Monday and he's working 11 hours today and is SUPPOSED to be working 10 tomorrow AND Saturday!  I sure hope they don't renege .... we need that money!! 

iVillage Member
Thu, 01-10-2013 - 5:58pm

Thanks ladies!

Shelly- yes Dad ( and Mum too) has type 2 diabetes.... and he doesnt take care of himself...

Renee- congrats on the raise!!

Just had dinner... and some of DHs too, and a bowl of cherries, and Im still freaking hungry! think its time for some popcorn lol

Photobucket
iVillage Member
Thu, 01-10-2013 - 2:55pm

Daisy - glad you found the checkbook.  I hate that panicked feeling too.

Sandy - I can't stand built up dishes on the counter either.  Our laundrys in the basement, so there's usually a pile at the bottom of the steps.  Yup, that goodness for that door!!

Renee - congrats on that raise!  That's a fair amount too!  OUr challenge is until Apr 1st.  I hope I can make it that long!  lol

Gaye - I hope you feel better soon.  I've heard a few times that there are different strains than the shots that were given.

Hey - the tree and fonts are back!  I'm bored at work.  I don't really don't to enter invoices.  I still have 1 1/2 hours left.

photo PinkUmbrella_zps59410ee1.jpg

iVillage Member
Thu, 01-10-2013 - 2:22pm

No, y'all I'm not still working.  I might go back to train a new hire for a day or two, but right now I'm sick as a dog.  I think I found the one strain of flu that was not included in this year's flu vaccine (which I got in October). Started with a dry cough on Tuesday and went downhill from there.

iVillage Member
Thu, 01-10-2013 - 11:18am

Woo hoo Mel!! Great news!Good to hear the news about your dad wasn't too awful. Does he have diabetes? I can't remember if you told us that already.

Daisy, I'm glad you found that checkbook.  whew

Renee, congrats on the paycheck and the raise! Awesome news!

iVillage Member
Thu, 01-10-2013 - 9:57am
Congratulations Mel! Sticky baby vibes your way.

photo PinkUmbrella_zps59410ee1.jpg

Pages