Q&E Babble

iVillage Member
Q&E Babble
Fri, 12-21-2012 - 7:34am

Okay, I give.   I am doing it.   I miss PPWM too much.

I want to babble.   I think you all want to babble.  So let’s babble here and then go back to PPWM when they finally get us fixed.   I know, it’s discouraging now, but I am too optimistic for my own good.   I do think iVillage will get this mess fixed.   One day. 

For those not on FB, Shelly is monitoring Waylon, debating on a trip to Pitt.   He ran a fever all day yesterday and most of the night.   At her last check in, he’s down to 99.   She’s calling the coordinator this morning.

I had my work party last night.   I took a platter of Jalapeno Cheese Grits.   I have never had 6 people ask me for a recipe before.   I heard they were, “on point” and “ready.”  I love it when I bring the most popular dish.   There wasn’t a scrap left.  

Off to get dressed for work.   As of 3:00 today I am done until January 2nd.   And then I can start counting down for my spring break beach trip.

photo BeachChairsRed.jpg

iVillage Member
Fri, 12-21-2012 - 12:35pm

Well thanks Tracy!  -- LOL

Nice to have you back with us Guss!  Sounds like lots hapening for you.  So you love the cat but what about your dog?????

photo RainyDay_zpsece18f80.jpg

iVillage Member
Fri, 12-21-2012 - 10:23am

Yay!  Guss is back.   Not that Sandy and Daisy aren't great company, but I miss having other regulars.   Come on out, lurkers!   Or other old Q&Eers.   You know you are out there.   Yes, logging in every time you visit it a pain.   But that Unauthorized to Post thing really does go away.   Just give it a few seconds.

Sorry to hear you are all sick, Guss.   Does David call G Baby B as well?  I can only imagine how hard it would be to transition from being the sole adult in the house for months to having someone there day in and out for weeks. 

photo BeachChairsRed.jpg

iVillage Member
Fri, 12-21-2012 - 10:07am

YAY!!!!!

Okay so lets see what has been going on? HMMMM we are all sick thanks to Miss Evelyn Grace, well other than Baby B, hopefully he doesn't get sick. ..

Got all my Xmas shopping done and all ready for Santa to come. Sidenote: David said his parents never told them there was a Santa, they told him the story of Santa Klaus but not that one existed, can you say buzz kill???

Hmmmm what else? David is off work starting today until sometime in Mid-January, I will not end up in divorce court, I will not end up in divorce court, he is going to drive me crazy!!!!

Baby B is getting big, trying to roll over, and REALLY wants to sit up.....

Oh and I got a cat like 3 weeks ago that i am in love with....his name is Guy, he is black, but I call him cat...LOL

Have a good day ladies!!!

photo augustafeb21.gif

iVillage Member
Fri, 12-21-2012 - 9:56am
Oh and I wanted to add that I too think they will get this thing straight sooner or later.

iVillage Member
Fri, 12-21-2012 - 9:55am

I agree with you Tracy on how it makes you feel great when you take a dish someplace and take home an empty container!  Plus when they ask for the reciepe you know it wasn't just because they were hungry!

I am done today at 4 pm and won't be back in the office until January 2nd also!  I am SOOOOOOOOO excited over this long break coming up.

iVillage Member
Fri, 12-21-2012 - 8:56am

Thank you, Tracy, for taking the plunge!  I've been wanting to start a new one but didn't want to upset anyone.

I will not be around after this... the tech/IT guys are here to break down our computers and take them to our new offices.  So, I need to get....

If I am set up over there in the new office and can sign in, I will!!! 

photo Chairs_zps22c44493.jpg