Weekend Plans?

iVillage Member
Weekend Plans?
Fri, 03-08-2013 - 7:03am

It’s Friday!!  I already know Susan has the best plans again.   What’s happening with the rest of us this weekend?

Tonight Jeff and I are meeting a friend and her DH for supper.   Then we are headed to a local bar to hear an 80’s band.   We have several people meeting us.   We are going early to get a table.   I’m too old to stand around all night.   We plan on having drinks and dancing.   I can’t wait.

Tomorrow morning DS has baseball practice.   He’ll be with his dad, but I will probably meet them over there.   It’s going to be nice out and I haven’t seen his new team yet.  

After that I need to get DD and get her ready for softball.   She has a 3-hour scrimmage tomorrow.   I am really excited for that. 

Then DS has end of year basketball stuff, trophy presentation, etc.  

Tomorrow night, no clue.   The ex may want to go out and I’ll get the kids.   They are supposed to be with him.   He may keep them.   No way to predict his weird self.

Sunday is church, cleaning, and baseball practice.   Sometime in there the kids need to see if their shorts and bathing suits still fit.   We leave for FL 3 weeks from today.

photo BeachChairsRed.jpg

Pages

iVillage Member
Fri, 03-08-2013 - 7:16am

Right you are Tracy.  Susan wins again this weekend and next one too I think unless I win the lottery!

No plans at all and that's ok.  Had enough excitment last weekend with my Dad landing in the hospital for the weekend.

Just the usual stuff for me, grocery shopping, laundry, cleaning and cooking. 

photo RainyDay_zpsece18f80.jpg

iVillage Member
Fri, 03-08-2013 - 7:35am

Yes Susan definently wins again!!!

Im working all weekend.... demo both days thank goodness!

Think we are going to the in laws after work tomorrow....

Photobucket
iVillage Member
Fri, 03-08-2013 - 8:37am

Tonight is the reception for the award my boss is getting.  It's pretty fancy apparently.  Suits for the guys, dresses for the girls and the officers of the club are in tuxes!  Catered dinner and drinks.  The company paid for the hotel, dinner, etc AND they are picking up the drink tab...I only need to show up and stumble to my room afterwards!  lol 

Saturday we'll be at the water park all day, heading home around supper time.  DH will have to get the dog from MIL's after we get home.

Sunday is my nephew's 4th birthday.  The girls will do inflatables, laser tag, etc and then cake and presents.  We get home around supper time again. 

I'm already tired and it hasn't even begun yet! 

Tracy - the dancing, drinks, and 80's band sounds fun!

photo PinkUmbrella_zps59410ee1.jpg

iVillage Member
Fri, 03-08-2013 - 10:36am

My weekend will be spent doing hospital stuff.  Not exciting at all.

Photobucket

iVillage Member
Fri, 03-08-2013 - 10:36am

My weekend will be spent doing hospital stuff.  Not exciting at all.

Photobucket

iVillage Member
Fri, 03-08-2013 - 11:06am

Susan wins the prize for funnest and busiest weekend. Your girls will collapse Sunday night, I bet!

Tracy, your night sounds fun with 80's music. I would love that!

Tonight no clue yet. Tomorrow night Baylie & I have tickets to go to a comedian, Angelah Johnson. Baylie won tickets on a radio show last month. It's a skit on the radio they do in the morning called Gender Wars. They ask the girls questions about sports, tools and guy things and ask the guys about make-up, clothes and girly stuff. She is so excited. I had to look the girl up because I had never heard of her. Wanted to make sure it was clean humor for an almost 15 year old. Seems to be. Sunday nothing so far. It's supposed to be close to 70 all weekend. Hooray!

iVillage Member
Fri, 03-08-2013 - 11:39am

70??????  Close to 70 in temps for you Missy????? I am sooooooo envious - sigh -

iVillage Member
Fri, 03-08-2013 - 12:59pm

Yes Sandy,  70......look

iVillage Member
Fri, 03-08-2013 - 1:07pm

Show off!

iVillage Member
Fri, 03-08-2013 - 2:40pm

That looks glorious, Missy. 

Here's our latest.   May not be 70°, but I'll take 63 right about now.

photo BeachChairsRed.jpg

Pages