Weekend Plans?

iVillage Member
Weekend Plans?
Fri, 03-08-2013 - 7:03am

It’s Friday!!  I already know Susan has the best plans again.   What’s happening with the rest of us this weekend?

Tonight Jeff and I are meeting a friend and her DH for supper.   Then we are headed to a local bar to hear an 80’s band.   We have several people meeting us.   We are going early to get a table.   I’m too old to stand around all night.   We plan on having drinks and dancing.   I can’t wait.

Tomorrow morning DS has baseball practice.   He’ll be with his dad, but I will probably meet them over there.   It’s going to be nice out and I haven’t seen his new team yet.  

After that I need to get DD and get her ready for softball.   She has a 3-hour scrimmage tomorrow.   I am really excited for that. 

Then DS has end of year basketball stuff, trophy presentation, etc.  

Tomorrow night, no clue.   The ex may want to go out and I’ll get the kids.   They are supposed to be with him.   He may keep them.   No way to predict his weird self.

Sunday is church, cleaning, and baseball practice.   Sometime in there the kids need to see if their shorts and bathing suits still fit.   We leave for FL 3 weeks from today.

Pages

iVillage Member
Fri, 03-08-2013 - 7:35am

Yes Susan definently wins again!!!

Im working all weekend.... demo both days thank goodness!

Think we are going to the in laws after work tomorrow....

Photobucket
iVillage Member
Fri, 03-08-2013 - 7:16am

Right you are Tracy.  Susan wins again this weekend and next one too I think unless I win the lottery!

No plans at all and that's ok.  Had enough excitment last weekend with my Dad landing in the hospital for the weekend.

Just the usual stuff for me, grocery shopping, laundry, cleaning and cooking. 

photo RainyDay_zpsece18f80.jpg

Pages