Weekend Plans?

iVillage Member
Weekend Plans?
Fri, 03-08-2013 - 7:03am

It’s Friday!!  I already know Susan has the best plans again.   What’s happening with the rest of us this weekend?

Tonight Jeff and I are meeting a friend and her DH for supper.   Then we are headed to a local bar to hear an 80’s band.   We have several people meeting us.   We are going early to get a table.   I’m too old to stand around all night.   We plan on having drinks and dancing.   I can’t wait.

Tomorrow morning DS has baseball practice.   He’ll be with his dad, but I will probably meet them over there.   It’s going to be nice out and I haven’t seen his new team yet.  

After that I need to get DD and get her ready for softball.   She has a 3-hour scrimmage tomorrow.   I am really excited for that. 

Then DS has end of year basketball stuff, trophy presentation, etc.  

Tomorrow night, no clue.   The ex may want to go out and I’ll get the kids.   They are supposed to be with him.   He may keep them.   No way to predict his weird self.

Sunday is church, cleaning, and baseball practice.   Sometime in there the kids need to see if their shorts and bathing suits still fit.   We leave for FL 3 weeks from today.

photo BeachChairsRed.jpg

Pages

iVillage Member
Fri, 03-08-2013 - 3:10pm

Missy, I love Anjelah Johnson!!  She is hysterical... Go to You-Tube and watch her Nail Salon video... I think I showed Tracy, Renee & possibly Susan that one when we were in Ohio.  Anjelah also does one called King Burger where she plays Bon Qui Qui taking orders.  They are both FUNNY!!  Not dirty either.... but the Nail Salon is my favorite.  In fact, we say stuff from that one all the time.... Why you no got boh-frend..... Make yo nail look so niiiice.... and we also do Bon Qui Qui's "RUDE!"   You will have a ball...but I hope I am not hyping it up too much so you are disapointed... lol.

Tonight I am going to see my mom at the hospital.  Amber & Ash will come with the kids but I will go out to the lounge area to keep an eye on them while the girls go see my mom. 

Tomorrow I am watching the kids all day from about noon til 11:00 pm because Nick has to work 2nd and Amber & Ash signed up and already paid for a scrap/crop day at a local church.  I may go to the hospital with the kids and my hubby if I feel energetic... depends on how she's doing.

Sunday is church and then if my mom is still in the hospital I will be up there the rest of the day.  Somewhere in there I need to get some groceries, do some laundry and pay bills.  I cleaned the kitchen on Wednesday before my dad called me about my mom... i sure was glad and I have threatened bodily harm to anyone who leaves their crap on the counters or kitchen table instead of putting it where it belongs!!  So, it has stayed pretty clean so far.... lol

photo Chairs_zps22c44493.jpg

iVillage Member
Fri, 03-08-2013 - 3:12pm

Forgot to post our weather forcast.... I think so far, I've got y'all beat with the cold weather... lol.

photo Chairs_zps22c44493.jpg

Pages