Weekend Plans?

iVillage Member
Weekend Plans?
Fri, 05-03-2013 - 6:32am

Anything going on this weekend?

Thankfully, I don't have a crazy weekend on the calendar.   I need the break.   There is a Varsity team only tournament at our school this weekend.   I didn't even end up on the schedule to work it.   I will go up there for a short bit today to help with the concession stand, but that's it.   The kids are going to my parent's house for supper and to stay for most of the night.   Jeff and I are actually going to be able to spend some time together.   We are going out to eat and then we may go grill shopping.   Mine is looking rough.   And I grill a lot. 

Tomorrow we are free.   Yes, free for most of the day.    It's Derby day and for the first time in forever I just haven't gotten into it.   I've been that busy I guess.   And it's supposed to be cold and rainy here.  High of 50° on Derby day with rain?   That is awful.   I may be able to get some yard work done if the rain slacks off some.

DS plays baseball at 3:00, if it's not rained out.

The kids want homemade pizza on Saturday night.  We will do that and watch a movie or something.   It'll be nice just to be here and not be rushed.

Sunday I am sure both kids will have practice, with DD's lasting for 3 hours.  But we are in the downhill slide for the school year.   Things should start to slack off and give way to summer stuff only.

Three weeks from today and this school year is in the books.   It has flown by.

photo BeachChairsRed.jpg

Pages

iVillage Member
Fri, 05-03-2013 - 6:54am

Not much for Friday.  I may take off work a bit early.  I need to get my driver's license renewed.  It will depend upon how my hair comes out today.  Good hair day and I'll go.  Bad hair day and I won't.  Of course my last driver's license picture came out so bad good hair or bad should not make much difference.  Anything will be better.  Any way I will try to get in a Zumba class too. 

Saturday will be taking my Dad out, grocery run, laundry etc.  Hope to catch the Derby at home.

Sunday morning I'll get in my usual trip to the Y.  Sunday afternoon is our day to see Theresa Caputo!!!!  Long Island Medium here I come!!!!!!!  We will probably grab something to eat after that.

photo RainyDay_zpsece18f80.jpg

Pages