Weekend Plans?

iVillage Member
Weekend Plans?
Fri, 07-05-2013 - 9:55am

Anyone got anything going on this weekend?

I am off work today so I could enjoy overnight last night at my friend's lake house. They didn't even go since it's so rainy and gross here. I went to their house last night and then came home. So here I am, burning a vacation day meant for the pool/lake and I am sitting at home watching the rain fall. Bummer.

Today I will probably clean the house. Tonight, DS will go to his dad's house and DD is at church camp. I'll be home doing nothing.

Tomorrow, if it's not rained out, DS has a baseball tournament. I'll go there. My mom will meet DD on the church camp bus and bring her home. Saturday night will be a welcome home meal with DD. Sunday is laundry, more cleaning, and baseball games.

Monday the kids and I, along with Jeff and his kids, are headed to an amusement park. I hope the rain stops by then.

photo BeachChairsRed.jpg

iVillage Member
Fri, 07-05-2013 - 2:33pm

I hope the weather turns around for you too, Tracy!

We're having our 4th party tonight on the 5th ...

If my mom and dad do not come, we will have family breakfast tomorrow morning then I will probably pretty much rest up tomorrow because I worked my tail off yesterday getting the house and shopping done and I had to work today at the hospital and will be super busy tonight.

Sunday will be church, laundry and more resting and relaxing... at least that is my plan...

photo Chairs_zps22c44493.jpg