need urgent assistance

iVillage Member
Registered: 10-28-2013
need urgent assistance
Mon, 10-28-2013 - 11:14pm


i am in desperate need of advice as i am starting to freak out. 

i dont have insurance to start with. Since i got married 10 months ago (I am 32yrs), i have started to notice bloody spotting for few days after intercourse. 

my husband is my first partner. In the begining i thought the reason is that i am new and that might friction from penetration ,, etc 

but this continued more often, and even without intercourse spotting is still there, it appears often after arousal even and not intercouse. 

This last month spotting contined for two weeks now and heavier than before, that even looks like the start of a second period !! 

i have no pain, no cramps, no foul smell discharge or anything. just the spotting


Community Leader
Registered: 07-26-1999
Wed, 10-30-2013 - 4:03pm

Can you see if there is a planned parenthood anywhere near where you are located, they may be able to assist you at a low or no cost.  You may also want to check the gynecology board, they may have a bit more experience with this sort of thing:

Community Leader
Registered: 07-25-2000
Wed, 11-13-2013 - 7:28pm

Arryl has given you good advice. Spotting can be a symptom of many different things and should not be ignored. It may be nothing serious, but you need to know.