Happy 2013!
Wed, 01-02-2013 - 8:49am

I hope you have a great year!

Karla
Community ModeratoriVillage.com

Pages

iVillage Member
Sat, 01-12-2013 - 12:57am
Dyk poor Sophia is sick today ,looks like a 48 hour bug Dyk she was about to go out with Greg and he found her laying down in the garage Dyk she felt dizzy so layed down , then fell over when she got up and started vomiting Dyk lots of rest and fluids Dyk if it's the same bug i had last week it is awful !
iVillage Member
Sat, 01-12-2013 - 1:00am
Dyk Alexander in the mean time has been a very considerate brother Dyk so we made triple choc brownies together Dyk and for the first time he discovered the joys of liking the bowl Dyk he is always reluctant doesn't want to try whatever we are making , not today though Dyk the response was hmmmm yummy mummy i want more !
iVillage Member
Sat, 01-12-2013 - 1:07am
Dyk so I told my trainer I am pregnant Dyk and after class Friday she said she wants to take photos of me Dyk I did t really think about it and felt pressured and said ok Dyk but I realised later on it is so she can promote their business etc and show results ( I have lost about 40 pounds since I joined there 18 months ago ) Dyk I am just not comfortable with it , I dont like that kind of attention. I would be embarrassed , I find it hard enough when other people comment . Dyk I guess I just have to explain that , but I know she will try to bully me into doing it , ugh I hate confrontation of any kind
iVillage Member
Sat, 01-12-2013 - 7:52am
DYK I did a very small gift ball with the favors for Abby's birthday. I used party streamers for rolling it. DYK so I guess this sounds like a similar idea, Just a LOT bigger!
Photobucket
iVillage Member
Sat, 01-12-2013 - 7:53am
DYK around here, you would have to sign a release for pictures to be used. DYK I hope, for your sake, that's not what they do. DYK and congratulations on 40 pounds lost!
Photobucket
iVillage Member
Sat, 01-12-2013 - 7:54am
DYK that sounds like a miserable virus. How smart of her just to lie down, though.
Photobucket
iVillage Member
Sat, 01-12-2013 - 4:36pm
Dyk I havnt let them take the photos yet , just had said ok , so that's the positive I just have to stand my ground and politely decline .
iVillage Member
Sat, 01-12-2013 - 5:18pm

dyk it's a puzzle saver mat

dyk this one:

Ravensburger Giant Stow And Go

dyk it was WAY bigger than we needed, since we are only up to 1,000 piece and it can hold 3,000 piece puzzles but it was the best for the money had great reviews and so we cut the mat in half and it's fantastic!!!

dyk it really does work to just roll the puzzle up at any stage and with loose pieces on the mat!!!!

dyk it was $25 on amazon

MadsenFallSiggy3.png picture by jenniemadsen1

iVillage Member
Sat, 01-12-2013 - 5:30pm

dyk meg don't be pressured into anything you don't WANT to do!!!!

dyk your trainer needs to accept NO as an answer and let it go.

dyk I am sure there are other people who are more than OK with being photographed for advertisment purposes!!!

iVillage Member
Sat, 01-12-2013 - 5:33pm

dyk I'm short on time so here we go

dyk I hope your baby feels better!!!! Lying on the garage floor -- so sad!!!!

dyk licking the bowl, how I miss that, but (and this is so gross, shows how I love batter) it is nice to get all 24-36 cupcakes out of a box mix HAHA

dyk yes, the party favor ball -- what a great idea --- the kids are having a joint birthday party this year (and my friends crack up at "joint" party --- we're all getting high right?) and I should do that!

dyk no kids are allowed at the christmas ball -- it's adults only

dyk Joy, keep us updated on your mom and dad ok?

dyk a friend of mine is at a really nice hotel with her hubby, checked in on facebook. she's the only other person I told about the recent reandeveauxs and so I commented with, "See any tall counters around?"

dyk hahah

Pages