2014 Fitness Goals

Community Leader
2014 Fitness Goals
Thu, 01-02-2014 - 11:37am

Do you have any fitness goals you would like to reach this year? 

Karla
Community Leader
WALKING
EXERCISE and HEALTHY LIVING

Pages

iVillage Member
Fri, 01-03-2014 - 8:03pm
Karla, I haven't ridden a 'real bike since I was up in college .the biking at. The gym is stationary and requires no balance....I am not a competitive person...for me working out is social and meditative(not at the same time).. The 5ks I've run have been of the fun run kind, to support an organization...but I do love running and swimming for the sheer joy and challenge of them!
Community Leader
Fri, 01-10-2014 - 10:42am
Mine is to just start back on a consistent fitness regiment. I took off most of the fall, and at the moment I am concentrating on the eating portion of things, keeping it healthy and getting back into good habits. I also hate that I am paying for a Y membership every month and don't use it. I use it quite a bit in the summers as we frequent the pool. I also have a tendency to think if i don't have the time or energy to do a full work out, its not worth doing and I need to change that attitude as I know every little thing helps, even a ten minute walk/jog.
Photobucket
iVillage Member
Sun, 01-26-2014 - 9:29am

Goal setting is a fabulous tool for meeting your fitness goals. Research has shown that written goals are much more likely to be met than goals that are not written. I have found out a workout program and diet program to fit my individual needs. I know I need to form a habit to accomplish my goals.

Pages