two more workdays in 2013 Wednesday

Community Leader
two more workdays in 2013 Wednesday
Wed, 12-18-2013 - 9:29am

The chocolate covered strawberries and chocolate nuts are ready to be packed and delivered, along with the candied nuts I started passing out yesterday.  via have lunch with two colleagues today, and I I am almost ready for the holiday!  I am going Linedancing tonight which is much needed exercise AND FUN!  I just get lost in the music!  :). GR, good for you on being persistent in finding magic injections!  SJ, you are a baking wonder!  Karla, I envy that you, like SJ, can swim!  Gotta run.  Make it a glorious day, everyone!

iVillage Member
Wed, 12-18-2013 - 9:44am

FSN, have fun with the linedancing!  And SJ...  it would be REALLY terrible if you mailed any of those things to AZ.  I mean, really terrible.  Wink

More rest for me today.  I may work a little.  We'll see.  I'm feeling somewhat better.  

Community Leader
Wed, 12-18-2013 - 12:27pm

I've been busy wrapping up school for the holidays. I am giving the kids a two week break so it's hard to keep everyone focused right now. 

I am so thankful that I am not a choco-holic. I love candy but it doesn't have to be chocolate and I can pass up chocolate easily unlike many people I know. lol

I'm going to do some weights today and work on cleaning a little. Things aren't too bad around here. Yet. lol I have a lot of wrapping today so I may try to get some of that knocked out today. 

Karla
Community Leader
WALKING
EXERCISE and HEALTHY LIVING

iVillage Member
Wed, 12-18-2013 - 10:48pm
I have more than 2 workdays left in 2013... But I am off tomorrow afternoon and Friday. I don't have much left to do and I am kind of sorry about that. My holiday is very scaled back and at some level, last year being in Krakow alone was better for me than being here. I love my family and I know they love me but without my mother, I have no sense of 'home' and the traditions which were ours are gone. In general, my life is exactly the way I want it, but at this time of year, I feel alone. Today, something that I wanted to go well didn't, and that has kind of pushed me over the sadness edge. I know that the feeling will pass, but I sometimes feel like whatever is in control of the world could give me a little break...ok, pass the cheese, whine over.....I went to the gym, foam rolling and letting for shoulders, bis, and tris. I am still on track for some type of workout every day in December. Tomorrow will be challenging, but I am determined.
Community Leader
Thu, 12-19-2013 - 9:04am

Oh, SJ, I crawling empathize with you.  This is a sad time of year in that it is the same time my father passed away. Yes, it reminds me of the traditions that no longer are.  That makes me realize that I should create some new traditions.  Hhhhmmmm...maybe I should have the kids make a gingerbread housesince think I will buy one.  :)