Notice to all members of ivillage
Find a Conversation
|Sun, 12-18-2011 - 2:18pm|
To: All Members
From: The Staff
Subject: Board/Home conduct during the Christmas season
Effective immediately, members should keep in mind the following guidelines in compliance with FROLIC (the Federal Revelry Office and Leisure Industry Council).
1. Running aluminum foil through the paper shredder to make tinsel is discouraged.
2. Playing Jingle Bells on the push-button phone is forbidden (it runs up an incredible long distance bill)
3. All Requests are not to be filed under "Bah humbug."
4. Automobiles are not to be used to go over the river and through the woods to Grandma's house.
5. All fruitcake is to be eaten BEFORE July 25.
6. Egg nog will NOT be available in Refrigerators
In spite of all this, members are encouraged to have a Happy Holiday.