We started with about 80-100 pieces of glass objects....

iVillage Member
We started with about 80-100 pieces of glass objects....
Sun, 10-16-2011 - 12:44am

everything from vases, plates, glasses, bottles, you know...stuff you can pick up at a yard sale, resale shop, or Goodwill for about 50 cents.

A couple of my gf's and I got together around noon today for a "crafting" project.

Photobucket

Pages

iVillage Member

Wow Blu. Those are really pretty decorative pieces. Sounds like you had a lot of fun. Hope they bring good prices.

Hugs,

Melissa

iVillage Member

WOW. Blu. That is sheer magic! Looking at the original pieces, I was thinking - broken glass, but this is wonderful. looks totally appropriate for Fall, can imagine it in

iVillage Member

What a creative, fun afternoon shared w/GFs!

iVillage Member

Wow!

Photobucket
iVillage Member

Thank you!

Photobucket
iVillage Member

"Eat your heart out Martha Stewart!!"
Loved the photos!

Photobucket
iVillage Member

Wow, Blu! Those are so cute and different. Now I know what to do with the odd and end pieces I pick up and cant sell on Ebay! Hope they do great for you!

Hugs, Jackie

iVillage Member

Very cool idea!

Community Leader

I love garage sales and the like always have....

But once you have been to all those and gathered you pretties, made your art....

I think it would be very neat for this time of year to have a homemade craft fair....either for making money yourself or for a church etc.. this art can be used in the fall and winter on a closed in porch that gets sun in the day and with lights behind it at night....then in the spring outside little bird waterers/feeders put solar lights in them there are just so many things you could do.....I mean for maybe $4 you could sell it for $12 (or more)you have fun, make pretty things an have money to use for Christmas or buying more pretties.......

Wish I was there to help......if I started something like that now I would get it from all ends (with us trying to cut back on the stuff we have and all) but it sounds like such fun......

iVillage Member

They can be used indoors or outdoors...many different uses.

Photobucket

Pages