Resolutions, goals, things to look forward to for 2011

iVillage Member
Resolutions, goals, things to look forward to for 2011
Mon, 12-27-2010 - 9:43am

Do you make resolutions? If so, what are your resolutions for 2011? Are you good about keeping with your resolutions?

Or maybe you make goals to be accomplished during the year to come? What are your goals for 2011?

What are you looking forward to in 2011?

iVillage Member

I HAVE to get back to walking every day and get a little fitter as a result. But I refuse to make it a resolution for more than a week at a time!

Looking forward to another cruise in October (to Italy this time --- back to Florence! YAY!) and DH is making noises about a quick spring-time trip to Las Vegas to visit friends (Not looking forward as much to this as I HATE Vegas and all it stands for but...)

CL for "

iVillage Member
Woohoo - you're going back to Florence! I hope that you'll be able to spend more time there that this Fall, and that you'll be able to visit some museums, restaurants and shops. I promise not to tell you about that one street that has quite a few antique stores hee hee... (or maybe I ought to tell you the street so that you can make sure C steers clear of it!)
iVillage Member

It looks like they have an excursions JUST for the galleries and museums so we plan on signing up for that one. either that or w'll go off on our own. GOod thinking about keeping C away from the shopping (he's already maxed out a credit card this shopping season! AAACK! He's

CL for "

iVillage Member
If you go to that excursion, then you probably won't have time or any energy left over to go shopping. There are just *so* many things to see there. October is also a nice time - not too hot and not too cold, not too many tourists either compared to the peak seasons.
iVillage Member

CL for "

iVillage Member
Isn't the weather great in October? Still some sun but not one that burns, and cool enough to wear a light leather jacket or coat.

Oh, and let's not forget mushrooms and truffles!
iVillage Member

New Year, New Plan:

Now is the Time to Consider Life Insurance

iVillage Member
I don't make resolutions. However, this year I did make some personal goals that I plan to keep and follow through with. By the end of 2011 I plan to either be in or enroll in grad school OR I am going to be traveling. I am very much looking forward to 2011 and hope to make some positive changes this year!! :)

How about yourself?