My 100 Day Challenge
Find a Conversation
|Mon, 09-24-2012 - 12:25am|
So, there are 100 days left in the 2012, and I thoughts it would be a good idea to try to make them my healthiest - both with my inner and outer life.
- No refined sugars
- No preservatives/additives - whole, natural foods as much as possible!
- Eat "Lean and Green"...lean proteins and lots of green veggies!
- 100 situps and 10 pushups every day
- 500 cardio miles: 300 on the bike, 100 on the elliptical, 100 on the treadmill (weighted this way because of rehabbing a bad ankle)
- Purging the excess from every corner
I started part way through today and wasn't really completely prepared so today wasn't perfect, but figured it's better than waiting another day!