Starting fresh in Seept 2012

iVillage Member
Starting fresh in Seept 2012
Wed, 09-12-2012 - 12:49pm

OK it's been awhile, just found my way back.I'm starting this journey :smileyfrustrated:at 230,want to lose about 20 pounds by Nov.19. The day I have to go back to the doctors , I have to get my Diabetics under control and get my liver to be fat free, when I was here before  it helped ,I need a place I can report to everyday ,somewhere I can be held accountable in an understanding way. My brother gave me this lap top and I put this site in my favorites,so I won't lose it This is so important to me ...I am 55 and married to a wonderful man that has lung cancer  going thru Chemo for the past year ,cancer for the past year,was cancer free for 3 before it came back a year ago ,we have 2 wonderful daughter,34 and 28,granddaughter 7.Well I eat from emotion , and it's not necessarily good food choices ..I'm aware of what  I need to do ,but sure could use a place to be honest with myself as to what I'm feeling when I' eating .....Oh hope some of you remember me , my name is Barbara,I live in CT.

Barb             

iVillage Member
Wed, 09-12-2012 - 10:43pm
Welcome back! I am still here...nice to see you...SJ