2 Healthy things this week

iVillage Member
2 Healthy things this week
Mon, 11-05-2012 - 4:12pm

Tell me two healthy things you are gonig to do this week to help you stay on track or help you lose weight. Come back every day and let us know how you are doing. Give us the good and the bad! Learning from our fall will help us get back up!! 

Community Leader for: 100 Pounds of More To Go!!
Gotta do it. Gonna Do It in 2012!
iVillage Member
Thu, 11-08-2012 - 3:01pm

As you can see I was having issues posting then it posted twice. Oh well! Let's get this thread started and keep it going through next week! 

I plan to start drinking more water for the next week and to get in at least 5 workouts per week! My planned workout days are Friday, Sat, Monday, Tuesday. Thursday. That will give me 5 workouts between now and 1 week from today. I hope to get in more but I know for sure that's what I can do! 

iVillage Member
Mon, 11-12-2012 - 12:09am
Just a little update. My water hasn't been the best but I've been happy to keep pushing myself to get to the gym and while I'm at the gym. Thursday- missed the gym Friday- 1 hour of cardio WOOT! Sat.- 45 mins of cardo WOOT!! Sunday- 30 mins of cardo WOOT WOOT! Unplanned workout day and very proud I found the time. Monday we have appointments in the morning. My goal is to make it there in the afternoon. Tuesday we'll be there in the AM. Thursday I'll go in the morning while DD is at school. I hope all of you can still read and reply to these messages. Please just hang in there while the website continues to be worked on. You'll see this thread is posted twice. It took me 2 days to get it posted and I have no idea why it posted twice. Please just respond in this thread. Hugs everyone!!!