Anyone else here planning to tune in to "Heavy" - the new A&E show that starts tomorrow?

iVillage Member
Anyone else here planning to tune in to "Heavy" - the new A&E show that starts tomorrow?
Sun, 01-16-2011 - 4:04pm

I have been anxiously waiting for the series premiere since seeing the first commercials for it and hearing the show's participants say things like "I want to learn how to not turn to food from depression" and "I don't want my child to know the fat daddy.

"Never run faster than your guardian angel can fly!"

iVillage Member

I missed the preview for it since i don't watch much tv but I think I'll try to catch it. It looks very good!

iVillage Member
Did you catch it Liz? I really enjoyed it and I love the way they breakdown the process. It's so much better and healthier than the way Biggest Loser operates. No game playing, just real life. I can't wait for next week!
Administrator

Oh I missed it but really wanted to see it. Did you get to see it?

Karla
Community ModeratoriVillage.com

iVillage Member

Misty,

Yes, I did.

iVillage Member

Karla,

Yes I did.

Administrator

Oh Liz I LOVE my DVRs but now the problem is I forget to set a timer for shows I want to watch. I keep telling myself I'm going to watch this and that and then forget to set them up. lol

Karla
Community ModeratoriVillage.com

iVillage Member

Karla,

I have a list on my coffee table next to the remote.

Usually I try to set it to record as soon as I see a preview or commercial for something I want to see.

iVillage Member
liz_in_az wrote:

I have been anxiously waiting for the series premiere since seeing the first commercials for it and hearing the show's participants say things like "I want to learn how to not turn to food from depression" and "I don't want my child to know the fat daddy.

iVillage Member

It is on Monday evening on A&E - 8:00 AZ time, which is, of course, variable around the country.