August Chat Thread

iVillage Member
August Chat Thread
Thu, 08-02-2012 - 10:04am

Welcome to August ladies! We have FIVE MONTHS left of 2012. We are on the down hill slide now. What will you work on this month? New goals, continuing efforts, end of summer plans, or are you counting down to cooler fall weather already?

As for me I'm looking forward to a beach day maybe two trips out to the beach. I have 7 pounds to drop this month to get to my next goal. I also have 4+ workouts per week each week on my goal sheet. :smileyhappy: No matter if you are starting today just try something and you will start to see results. Hugs!!! 

Community Leader for: 100 Pounds of More To Go!!
Gotta do it. Gonna Do It in 2012!

Pages

iVillage Member
Sat, 08-04-2012 - 9:37pm
How are you staying healthy this weekend?? :smileyhappy:
iVillage Member
Thu, 08-02-2012 - 10:18pm
Over slept this morning and missed the gym today. Child care hours are only at certain times and I missed morning hours. I worked this afternoon and wasn't able to go during that time. I'm setting a alarm for tomorrow morning! My weight was the same today and I'm glad about that. I just need to hold on to that number until Monday!
iVillage Member
Thu, 08-02-2012 - 10:17pm
I like that! Wokr hard, play hard!
iVillage Member
Thu, 08-02-2012 - 8:56pm
I am always excited for a new month to start. I plan to really enjoy the rest of summer...hopefully the sun will be out on weekends as I am craving beach and pool time...I need to use my beach sticker twice to make it pay off....also planning to get in Zumba at the Cape gym while I still can. And I am going back to Poland for a week. Last month I barely managed to work out while there, I don't want that to happen again. My goals are to work out six days a week, even if I have to do floor abs and other home exercises. Work hard, play hard...SJ
iVillage Member
Thu, 08-02-2012 - 2:56pm

Hi, Im new here.  My name is Emmy Im a sahm and I have lost 50lbs since Nov 2011.  When May came around I decided I needed a break from counting and exercising and that break has stretched out thru the dang summer.  Yesterday I decided it is time to get back on track and start up again and so that Is what I did.

We go on vacation in 2 weeks so Im hoping to have at least 5lbs off and as for my goals in Aug I want to drop 10lbs and exercise at least 3X a week.

Pages