Could you be a weight loss show contestant?

iVillage Member
Could you be a weight loss show contestant?
Mon, 05-20-2013 - 2:19pm

I have been watching fav episodes of TBL and I have to say I don't think I could ever put myself out there like that. I'd love to have someone kick my butt into high gear to lose some weight but I don't think I could take all they go through. What do you think?

Brenda

iVillage Member
Mon, 05-27-2013 - 9:19am

I couldn't do it because I would not want every inch of my body scrutinized by the whole world. I already have bad enough self-esteem issues without broadcasting my weight problems to everyone.

I do have to wonder though how much I would lose if I were to subject myself to that kind of training.

iVillage Member
Wed, 06-12-2013 - 2:20pm

I love watching TBL and every once in a while I have delusions of granduer about applying to be on the show. Then reality sets in and I realize I couldn't take off work if I was accepted, even if I truly believed that I would have the mental strength to go through what those contestants deal with every day on the ranch. Plus I've read some horror stories on the internet about the show. I don't know if they're true or not but I'd rather not find out ya know?

Quit Date: May 4th, 2013
"May The Fourth Be With Me!"