December One Stop Chat Spot

iVillage Member
December One Stop Chat Spot
Thu, 12-01-2011 - 11:15am

Hello Ladies! Use this tread this month to post your thoughts, struggles, questions, and quick updates for the day during December. What plans do you have for today??

No plans for me other than working tonight and maybe a little house work. I'm excited for tomorrow- my first yoga class in months!! :)

Community Leader for: 100 Pounds of More To Go!!
Gotta do it. Gonna Do It in 2012!

Pages

iVillage Member
Fri, 12-30-2011 - 6:26pm

ARRHH TGIF...I have been sick for a few weeks, and feeling really rundown, nothing really planned this weekend thank goodness coming off a vacation week (the kids not mine) so my daughter was home plus two of my school age Daycare kids plus all six of my preschool daycare kids and my 3 yrs old..I am tired..just going outside takes 30+ minutes to get ready.. done with the vent...

iVillage Member
Sat, 12-31-2011 - 2:08am
Hang in there Tanya! You are doing a good job just taking care of all those kiddos! :)
iVillage Member
Sat, 12-31-2011 - 2:11am
Thank goodness my husband and I scheduled a real vacation tonight!! I can not tell you how happy I am right now to have a few days in a sunny location, on the beach! WooHooo! I'm also excited because this will help push me into getting back in a workout and eating mode. Tonight at dinner I was kinda shocked how how I wanted to keep eating after I had my meal. I've derailed a bit since xmas. I'm watching it now and I'm ready to get back into it starting Monday. Oh, how I hope the gym isn't totally packed come Tuesday! :)
iVillage Member
Sat, 12-31-2011 - 1:03pm
Tanya - as a childless (or should I say Childfree) person, I can't imagine getting multiple children ready for outside. I am exhausted just getting my own hat, scarf, gloves, coat, another scarf....ready to go out. I love that scene in'The Christmas Story' where the mother gets the little brother dressed for the cold and he can't put his arms down...I imagine you with a line of kids with their arms sticking straight out! Tmz -,at my gym, we always say the gym will be packed from New Year' until Valentine's Day...this sounds meaner than I want it too, but remember when you were a gym noobie? Now you can be one of those superior regulars who have seen them come and seen them go....I try to be nice to the new ones, because I remember how hard it was, but I also love knowing that I have done this consistently for eight years...it is an accomplishment of endurance that I use for motivation. Happy New Year everyone! SJ
iVillage Member
Sat, 12-31-2011 - 2:45pm

I hope every one has a safe and happy New Years Eve!

Wow.

"Never run faster than your guardian angel can fly!"

Pages