To Fat For Babies

iVillage Member
To Fat For Babies
Tue, 03-20-2012 - 12:22am

Long story short my RE told me today I am to fat for babies. Don't worry she wasn't that mean about it. Both of the doctors I saw today were very kind but made it very clear that they would not help us have another baby until I lost a

Photobucket
iVillage Member
Wed, 03-21-2012 - 11:26pm
Welcome to the board! I don't have (or want) children, so I can't say I understand how you feel. But I do know that it is hard to want something it feels like you can't have. I think your doctors are probably thinking of the strain having a baby, and especially with the support of pretty powerful drugs, will have on your body, which is probably already working hard to support your weight. You can embrace this as a challenge - to get healthy enough to get pregnant and deliver a healthy baby. You have a great goal to use to motivate yourself. Best wishes SJ
iVillage Member
Wed, 03-21-2012 - 11:45pm
I guess the part that annoys me is I was roughly this weight last time she gave me clomid to get pregnant with my son Wyatt. I had a healthy pregnancy and actually left the hospital a day early after having a c-section. But suddenly now it is wrong to help me get pregnant. Grrrrrrr! Oh well! Nothing I can do but lose weight and keep TTC on our own.
Photobucket
iVillage Member
Tue, 03-27-2012 - 9:04pm

Been there, and boy does it stink.

iVillage Member
Tue, 03-27-2012 - 11:18pm

That's definitely frustrating. I'm sorry, but hopefully with all of the medical tests and help, you'll be able to lose weight, feel better and have a healthy pregnancy as well!

Build your own free website for your family pictures! www.totsites.com
iVillage Member
Fri, 03-30-2012 - 4:53pm
AF showed today so I can get the rest of my tests done. Blood work on Sunday and ultrasound on Thursday.
Photobucket