Frustrated

iVillage Member
Frustrated
Thu, 06-23-2011 - 10:51pm

So I've started logging my food and sending it to this new trainer every night....

And every day this week, it's been at least 7 hours between my first and second meal... Like today, first meal at 7:30, second meal at 3:00, then I had an appointment run late, so I just had some almonds between my second meal and my workout and now that I'm home I feel like crap--exhausted, nauseous, and seriously NOT hungry.

I don't know why it's so hard for me to find time to eat during the day. I mean, the baby has had a rough week, so that's taken a lot of energy and attention--but I feed him, so why can't I eat when I feed him? I'm at 939 calories today--nowhere near enough... my resting metabolic rate is 1960 calories, which means I burn that much just to sustain basic functioning in a day.

I think I just have a problem taking care of myself. You know, like I don't even have that mindset... To think about what I need throughout the day....

new sig
iVillage Member
In reply to: aimsterg
Sat, 06-25-2011 - 4:09pm

It can be really hard to find the time to take care of yourself - especially with a baby.

"Never run faster than your guardian angel can fly!"

iVillage Member
Sat, 07-16-2011 - 2:20pm

Amy, I'm a little confused.

iVillage Member
Thu, 07-28-2011 - 11:29am
Remember, plan, plan, plan, You have probably heard the saying if you fail to plan you plan to fail. You can do it, its the day by day minute by minute choices that add up to wonderful results. Hang in there.

www.lifestylefitnesscamp.com
iVillage Member
Sun, 07-31-2011 - 1:08pm

Hey Amy!

Haven't heard from you in a while.

"Never run faster than your guardian angel can fly!"