Getting Going in February: 30 Days and 30 Nights of Posting...oops Make that 28!

Administrator
Getting Going in February: 30 Days and 30 Nights of Posting...oops Make that 28!
Mon, 01-31-2011 - 3:16pm

Tomorrow (February 1) starts a new month so we'll start a new thread. Make it a point to stop in and post something positive you are doing toward your weight loss goals. :)

Karla
Community ModeratoriVillage.com

Pages

iVillage Member

I haven't been around for the past couple of days so I missed posting since (I think) Thursday.

"Never run faster than your guardian angel can fly!"

iVillage Member

Made some low sodium, low fat breakfast 'burittos' (sort of) today.

iVillage Member
Liz-Your soup sounds delicious - and 28 is cold anywhere!

I can't tell the difference between fat free and regular sour cream...

I've had kind of a hang around weekend. I did do floor abs yesterday and I just danced a little to the Black Eyed Peas at the half time...adn I will probably do more abs. I thought there was a chance I would swim this weekend, but evidently, I was wrong...but I am OK with that. New week tomorrow and I am on track to hit things hard!
iVillage Member

SJ,

My dear, yes, it is COLD here, but we have no snow.

Administrator
Omgosh-I LOVE the Cheesecake Factory. I always overeat there so I try to avoid it as much as possible.

How did you do?

Karla

Administrator
Hey I saw on the news were all around your area got some weather. Did you have to deal with any ice?

Karla

iVillage Member

HI Everybody!

Happy Monday - how was everyone's weekend?

iVillage Member
PPW -I do a lot of things for myself to make me feel good about myself - but I am single and childless, so it is less of a struggle for me. One thing I do is that after a bath/shower I use lots of sweet smelling body lotion, and I try to think loving thoughts about my body while I rub it in. I buy flowers for myself a lot-either from street vendors for my office or from the supermarket for home. I've made the flowers my 'treat' from the store instead of food and it mostly works. I also indulge in things like manicures, pedicures, massage, facials...all ways to give me positive attention with no food involved.

Karla - I did fine at the Cheesecake Factory - I planned to eat appetizers, and I did. i ordered a crabcake sandwich, ate the crabcake and a few fries, then shared a piece of cheesecake. I was happy with it.

All - Good day today for the gym - I did an 18 minute bike ride, then lifting for chest/back, ab circuit, then ran - 1.16 miles in 15 minutes, then walked it out to 1.5 miles which took just over 20 minutes, But before the gym I came home to get my gym bag, and in the 20 minutes I was home I ate 2 handfuls of crackers, 3 cookies, some pasta, and a piece of candy...not what I want to be doing...
iVillage Member

Hi!

Your ideas are FABULOUS!

Administrator
Yay for you! I could never just eat an appetizer and a piece of cheesecake. I get in there and I go wild. lol It's just best for me not to go in. hahahaha remove the temptation kind of thing

Karla

Pages